• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks guys! I learned a ton making it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Brainshack View Post
    Wow, this looks so polished. Really impressive for a 3day project.
    Yeah, Some major Crash Bandicoot vibes there; Good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bzxo View Post
    Posted some video...

https://youtu.be/eDjuJi6HQCk
    Wow, this looks so polished. Really impressive for a 3day project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Posted some video...

https://youtu.be/eDjuJi6HQCk

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KingSlizzard View Post
    I totally am!
    If you swapped out the Star Wars assets but kept the core gameplay + ideas behind it - You could be on to a winner there!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bokuden View Post
    Slizzard, I love this! Keep working on it!!!
    I totally am!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So, even though the Jam is over, some stuff was bothering me in our game, so I decided to keep working a bit on it. If you wanna test it out, here is the link to the latest version: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

Changes:

- Fixed Missing Icon Textures for Powerups
    - Imporved Rocket Movement. Enemies now move straight to their target, which makes it much more important for you to stay near the attacked cities and defend them. This makes it a lot less chaotic, but also a bunch more difficult if you ask me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First Jam ever. Sorry for being way too late, was working and had problems with cooking yesterday. I don't mind if it's clearly too late for submission.

Team Name : LAn
    Team members : Sebastian 'LAn' Haas
    Name Of Submission : JamJul_BubblesAgainstRockets

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...TQ&usp=sharing

Description : You have to defend your base against a horde of 'aliens'. You can enclose incoming rockets within bubbles to smash the incoming soldiers with enclosed rockets for more points. Stay alive and don't let anyone through.

Controls :
    Movement : WASD and Mouse
    Shoot: Left-Mouse

Notes: Didn't have enough time for polish and to reduce bugs and the file size is enormous (but at least I know it for the next time), just began on sunday, code is quite messy as well. Unfortunately the game doesn't end the way it was intended, didn't manage to fix the bugs in time. Sorry for being late, the cooking gave me errors, if I'm clearly too late, I won't mind, the jam was fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KingSlizzard View Post
    Hey guys! Well, I didn't get the game ready last night, but here's some info on it.

The game was supposed to be Star Wars trench run meets Star Fox barrel roll on rail game play.

This is what we managed to get done

As of this post, the game is still uploading to this folder
    Download Link

Controls :
    Horizontal Adjustment: A, D, and / or Mouse X
    Vertical Adjustment: W, S, and / or Mouse Y
    Throttle: + and -
    Fire Laser: Left Mouse Button

This jam was the first time I've ever opened up Unreal Engine. I've been using unity for the past few years. I gotta say, I really like Unreal and will totally continue using it. Lot's of fun!
    Slizzard, I love this! Keep working on it!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    Lol, that would be me. Luckily, our policy is to fullscreen with alt-enter for capture.
    I love forward to see a death counter then across all the games recorded :P :>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
    Just letting you know for when it comes to the poor soul that has to record all the gamejam entries for the sizzle reel :P
    Lol, that would be me. Luckily, our policy is to fullscreen with alt-enter for capture.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    This Thursday! Please come by then!
    Oh by the way, Allar managed to find a bug in my entry (GO FIGURE. THANKS ALLAR.) :P - Where if you maximise the window using the button next to the "Close" button, The post-processing goes weird. But if you full-screen with Alt + Enter - It works fine.

I have no idea why it happened, But just letting you know for when it comes to the poor soul that has to record all the gamejam entries for the sizzle reel :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys! Well, I didn't get the game ready last night, but here's some info on it.

The game was supposed to be Star Wars trench run meets Star Fox barrel roll on rail game play.

This is what we managed to get done

As of this post, the game is still uploading to this folder
    Download Link

Controls :
    Horizontal Adjustment: A, D, and / or Mouse X
    Vertical Adjustment: W, S, and / or Mouse Y
    Throttle: + and -
    Fire Laser: Left Mouse Button

This jam was the first time I've ever opened up Unreal Engine. I've been using unity for the past few years. I gotta say, I really like Unreal and will totally continue using it. Lot's of fun!
    Last edited by QuantumCalzone; 07-27-2015, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Brainshack View Post
    Hey Alex. When will the winners be announced for this Jam?
    This Thursday! Please come by then!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like the stuff that I saw (I didn't personally play anything yet). I can probably make my game and just post it here later for you to check out I couldn't make it in the contest, but the theme is fun!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X