Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July #UE4JAM, July 23-26th, Theme: ROCKET AND ROLL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanks everyone for all the submissions! Played through them all! Unfortunately didn't have a player 2 for some of the local multiplayer stuff.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Allar View Post
      Thanks everyone for all the submissions! Played through them all! Unfortunately didn't have a player 2 for some of the local multiplayer stuff.
      Thanks for the stream Allar, it was entertaining as always man!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Allar View Post
        Thanks everyone for all the submissions! Played through them all! Unfortunately didn't have a player 2 for some of the local multiplayer stuff.
        Awesome stream Allar, thanks for it. Submissions was impressive! I'm sorry you can't try Samurai Rocket may be another time (we will try to finish the network part. It will be easier even if it will take a while).
        C++ Developer on Sliced
        A 3D Brawler Game About Slicing Things Up and Destroying friendships
        Check out our Facebook, Twitter and Site

        Comment


          Hey everybody, sorry about all that! Needless to say, we got a loooot of entries and I'll be expanding my mailbox size. If you got blocked, send the info again and I'll have space now. I didn't expect to have my inbox fill up so fast, but I guess it's a good problem to have.
          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

          Comment


            Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
            Hey everybody, sorry about all that! Needless to say, we got a loooot of entries and I'll be expanding my mailbox size. If you got blocked, send the info again and I'll have space now. I didn't expect to have my inbox fill up so fast, but I guess it's a good problem to have.
            I don't get it, aren't we suppose to send a PM? :-P

            Comment


              Originally posted by Azarus View Post
              I don't get it, aren't we suppose to send a PM? :-P
              Yes, I'm asking that everyone who got blocked due to it being overfilled to resubmit their info. It just got filled up because there is a pm limit. I fixed that, so I have space now.
              Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
              Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

              Comment


                Hey Alex. When will the winners be announced for this Jam?
                July's GameJam Entry: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post341226

                Comment


                  I guess we're much too late but that's not a reason not to publish the game, is it?

                  Team Name: N.Stolle
                  Team Members: Женёq, 0duvan
                  Submission: N.Stolle_MomentUm
                  — Uegene aka Женёq

                  Comment


                    I really like the stuff that I saw (I didn't personally play anything yet). I can probably make my game and just post it here later for you to check out I couldn't make it in the contest, but the theme is fun!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Brainshack View Post
                      Hey Alex. When will the winners be announced for this Jam?
                      This Thursday! Please come by then!
                      Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                      How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                      Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

                      Comment


                        Hey guys! Well, I didn't get the game ready last night, but here's some info on it.

                        The game was supposed to be Star Wars trench run meets Star Fox barrel roll on rail game play.

                        This is what we managed to get done


                        As of this post, the game is still uploading to this folder
                        Download Link

                        Controls :
                        Horizontal Adjustment: A, D, and / or Mouse X
                        Vertical Adjustment: W, S, and / or Mouse Y
                        Throttle: + and -
                        Fire Laser: Left Mouse Button

                        This jam was the first time I've ever opened up Unreal Engine. I've been using unity for the past few years. I gotta say, I really like Unreal and will totally continue using it. Lot's of fun!
                        Last edited by QuantumCalzone; 07-27-2015, 01:56 PM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
                          This Thursday! Please come by then!
                          Oh by the way, Allar managed to find a bug in my entry (GO FIGURE. THANKS ALLAR.) :P - Where if you maximise the window using the button next to the "Close" button, The post-processing goes weird. But if you full-screen with Alt + Enter - It works fine.

                          I have no idea why it happened, But just letting you know for when it comes to the poor soul that has to record all the gamejam entries for the sizzle reel :P
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
                            Just letting you know for when it comes to the poor soul that has to record all the gamejam entries for the sizzle reel :P
                            Lol, that would be me. Luckily, our policy is to fullscreen with alt-enter for capture.
                            Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                            How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                            Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
                              Lol, that would be me. Luckily, our policy is to fullscreen with alt-enter for capture.
                              I love forward to see a death counter then across all the games recorded :P :>
                              KITATUS
                              "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by KingSlizzard View Post
                                Hey guys! Well, I didn't get the game ready last night, but here's some info on it.

                                The game was supposed to be Star Wars trench run meets Star Fox barrel roll on rail game play.

                                This is what we managed to get done


                                As of this post, the game is still uploading to this folder
                                Download Link

                                Controls :
                                Horizontal Adjustment: A, D, and / or Mouse X
                                Vertical Adjustment: W, S, and / or Mouse Y
                                Throttle: + and -
                                Fire Laser: Left Mouse Button

                                This jam was the first time I've ever opened up Unreal Engine. I've been using unity for the past few years. I gotta say, I really like Unreal and will totally continue using it. Lot's of fun!
                                Slizzard, I love this! Keep working on it!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X