Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine 4 Supports Mods! Ark: Survival Evolved Starts The Trend - Live from Epic HQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there ,

Please , someone can answer me , i missed the start of the twitch event and I have not received an answer to my question that is :
    Does the game will be translated into several languages (French etc.) and how long ?

Thank

Comment

*faints from emotion*

Finally! I'll be able to make moddeable games!

Click the tiny bird!
      It'll take you to my stuff!

Comment

son lo maximo los felicito.....! siempre alerta a las actualizaciones!

Comment

this is amazing! ive been working on a game in UE4 and have been trying to find ways to support mods. so happy right now.

Comment

Ark is an amazing game by the way and I recommend anyone check it out. If you're weary of a survival game in early access (you have every right to be), this is the only one I feel is actually using the system in good faith and delivering. Literally every day there are significant updates and the game already has tons of content, tons of options, amazing support.

It's been all fabulous and they have my support

Comment

I missed the livestream. Is the Ark relevant content in one of the highlights on Epic's Twitch?

EDIT: Found the link to the last broadcast up at the top.
              Last edited by Hypna; 07-10-2015, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Thank you Hypna

Comment

Thanks Hypna

Comment

I cant find the repository for the ark UDK4 @ https://github.com/StudioWildcard1/Ark-Dev-Kit on the Ark website http://www.playark.com/workshop/

Is it no longer needed to mod for the game Ark? And if that is the case will the UDK4 be its replacement?

Comment

What is the name of the game?

Comment

Hi unreal engine team, i have a problem
                        The game ark survival evolved crash and Will close ! I have a error message and it's not possible to play !
                        Please help

Comment

Working...
                        X