No announcement yet.

June #UE4JAM, June 25 - 28, "Earth Shattering Kaboom"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to everyone that participated and to @AwesomeAllar for streaming the play through on Twitch!
    David Hache aka Mortusnyte - Youtube
    Content Creator
    -Match-3 Blueprint
    -Simple Checkpoint System
    -2D Character Engine - WIP

"Give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!" -Magus, 600 A.D.

Comment

Hey,

Congrats on everyone that joined the jam!
      One question to unreal engine: Is there any ETA of the results? I can't seem to find any information as to when this will be announced?

Kind regards,
      Celeste
      Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
      Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
      Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

@cel
        "The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic swag bag with all sorts of goodies, a "Game Jam Finalist" forum badge, a featured playthrough on the July 9 Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine blog! " there you go
        Follow my company Fat Bomb Studios on II Twitter Facebook Twitch II

Comment

Don't you receive an email before the stream if you are one of the finalists?

Comment

Detailed rules say thats it would be june 30th
            [paid] UI Artist / Generalist looking for work: Forum thread here be monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by bokuden View Post
              Don't you receive an email before the stream if you are one of the finalists?

We'll announce on the stream who the winners are - The rules should have said "July 30th" - I'll make that edit now. We're still downloading and playing all the games!

Apologies for the confusion!
              Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

July 30th or June 30th? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by bokuden View Post
                  July 30th or June 30th? Haha
                  Should read July - we won't have the results until the 9th, so I can't reach out to them today
                  Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Such a looooooooooooooooooong wait..
                      [paid] UI Artist / Generalist looking for work: Forum thread here be monsters.

Comment

Apparently I've been spamming my refresh email button all day for nothing :0
                        displacemedia.com / @displacemedia / @thevfxguy13

Vortex - Unreal Engine 4 Powered 2-4 Player Physics Driven Top Down Shooter

Comment

So I didn't miss it

Comment

Oh nice, not late yet
                            Let's see if I have the resources to attend this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodi View Post
                              Team Name: Kodi

Game Name: Mine Sweeper

Plot: you are a mine sweeping robot deployed to remove all mines from a soviet combat zone. Try to save the wildlife and disarm all the mines. But always keep an eye out for possible unknown threats!

Download: coming
                              Hey Kodi, we never got that download, can you post it real quick for us? Thank you!

Originally posted by James94Hodges View Post
                              Team Name: There is an I in team.
                              Team Members: James Hodges
                              Name of Submission: Marvin's Maze

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/maw5si8pbb...odges.zip?dl=0
                              The download takes me to a 404 page, can you reupload it?

Originally posted by DevMan View Post
                              Team Name: ActualCodeGames
                              List of Team Members: Spec
                              Name of submission: ActualCodeGames_TheButton

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1c9ax22de...TaP3d-F3a?dl=0

Note:
                              This is my fist game and the first relese with unreal engine. So unfotunately I didn't know it would take so long to package and ran in to a lot of errors.
                              Same with this, a 404 error. Please reupload this thank you!
                              Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                              Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Sorry for the broken link.
                                Here is a new one
                                https://www.dropbox.com/sh/febpjbu37...IH37rafLa?dl=0

Comment

Working...
                                X