• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with mine! Upping the build now.

Download link: thus
    Team name: Impromptu Games
    Members: Just me this time, Joe Wintergreen
    Name of submission: ImpromptuGames_InterstellarBarBilliards
    Last edited by JoeWintergreen; 06-28-2015, 10:47 AM.
    Impromptu Games|dev blog|twitter|itch.io store|Patreon
    Impromptu Procedural Ladders|Impromptu Procedural Handrails|Impromptu Procedural Stairs
    |Impromptu Fire Propagation|InFlux Example Game|Impromptu Vector Field Painter

Comment

UNsteroids

Team Name: BhaaL (solo entry)
      Name of Submission: BhaaL_UNsteroid

Download UNsteroid

UNsteroid - Asteroids meet(s) Unreal (and this has nothing to do with Steroids...well, except for maybe the explosions)
      Defend your...backyard against strange...UFO...thingies. And watch out for the asteroids floating around aswell!

Controls (similar to SillyGeo, except for the Controller part thats not implemented)
      Movement: W/A/S/D
      Aiming: Point your Mouse around
      Shoot: Left Mouse Button

------
      As usual, I wish I could have spent more time on this one; but for some reason I always get busy with other stuff when a Game Jam is on ;(
      Unfortunately I noticed this too late while doing the final play test before uploading, but some of the enemies still get stuck in their spawn location. I won't be having any time left to fix this until the deadline, so I'll just call it an easy-kill feature

Comment

I'm so upset!

The editor just now decided to fail on me!

Good luck to everyone who participated.
        Looks like I won't be able to make it.

~ Jason
        Jason's Simple Systems

Enemy AI and Patrol: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...troling-damage

Basic Quest System: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...ystem-part-1-1

Comment

Team Name: Sleepingdragon (solo entry)
          Name of submission: Kaboom

DownLoad

Comment

Team name (solo): JanWlosok (wlosokjan)
            Name of submission: JanWlosok_Asteroids (Asteroids)

Download Asteroids

Your goal is to survive as long as possible ( Earth status = health). Your resources will increase based on your defense level/ upgrade (higher level = faster resources). You can build missile launchers for 250 resources (panel on the right). Resources are also used for repairing damage (earth status) and for upgrades. Each upgrade will unlock one special ability. Shield and Moon shield will create ultimate protection against asteroids, but it will use your energy. Energy will also affect speed of gaining resources. Other two abilities (Nuke and Void) require resources and are very good for destroying huge amounts of asteroids.
            Last edited by wlosokjan; 07-01-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

OfType_Shatter

Team Name: Tinkula
              List of Team Members: Tommy Smith
              Name of submission: Tinkula_OfType_Shatter

Aliens, minding their own business, examining Pluto are buzzed by a projectile (New Horizons). Scanning the New Horizons probe, they read a list of 450,000 people attached to the probe and see it as a threat from Earth. To avoid panic, they hurry to Earth, to shatter Earth.

Youtube snippet:

My site currently has a 250mb upload limit, here's the link at both Google Drive & Dropbox; both for 'just in case', hopefully they'll both work
              Drive: Here
              Dropbox: Here

Controls: W/A/S/D
              Missile Fire: Left Mouse
              Pause: Tab

Is really short, but the design was much bigger...
              Last edited by psychodox; 06-29-2015, 12:35 AM.
              Linux...

Comment

Team Name: Skullkitty
                Name of Submission: Detonation

Download link:
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nv1jhfn32...nRev3.zip?dl=0

Controls:
                Movement: W/A/S/D
                Aiming: Mouse
                Attack:
                - Left Mouse Button (Primary Attack)
                - Right Mouse Button (Secondary Attack)
                Spray: T

Weapons:
                You can switch weapons with 1 2 3 keyboard buttons
                (1 - Grenade Launcher, 2 - Remote Bomb, 3 - Laser Mine)
                The Grenade Launcher and the Remote Bomb both has secondary attacks.

How to play?
                This game is multi-player. I recommend at least 2 players.
                Player 1 has to click Host Server. All the Other players has to click Join Server. Type in the IP Address of the host then press connect. (UE4 Usually listens on the 7777 port. If that's not working then try to increment it.)
                The game might require the host to open these ports.

Have a lots of fun! :-)

Credits:
                Yannas - 3D Art
                Anthony - Animation / Rigging
                Chris - Level, Blueprinting + UI
                Lewis - Audio
                Azarus - Programming
                Last edited by Azarus; 06-29-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Team Name: Pizza
                  List of Team Members: Vencislav Nachev
                  Name of Submission: And Then There Was A Boom
                  Controlls:L Mouse button: Selects selectable planets, R mouse button,Activates edge panning,Scroll wheel zoom in/out,Middle mouse button:Resets camera Position.Space activates destroys spawns the asteroid.
                  You have to figure out the way to change a trajectory of a meteor by MOVING PLANETs to DESTROY THE EARTH.
                  Download link : Download Link

Comment

Team Name: There is no team! OMG! Dagnabbit!
                    List of Team Members: Xenome
                    Name of submission: Paile Grau Dott

Download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...leGrauDott.zip

This planetary annihilation spectacle has the following awesome features:

- Camera shakes!
                    - No polish at all!
                    - No optimizations of any kind!
                    - No audio!
                    - No textures!
                    - Really crappy enemy AI!
                    - Terrible balancing!
                    - Only one particle effect, and it's snatched straight from the starter content without any sort of modifications because there simply wasn't time!
                    - And many more flaws, but I can't remember them at the moment!

That aside, been a while since I did a jam, but it was a great learning experience as always. There is no better way of finding out how NOT to engineer a game

Anyways... technically six hours left, but I really want to SLEEP now.

Comment

Team Name: Indecisive Entertainment
                      List of Members:
                      -Carl Källén
                      -Edvard Silen
                      -Theodor During

Name of Submission: IndecisiveEntertainment_PenguinVSKaboom
                      Dropbox

Comment

Team Name: Inferatu
                        Name of Submission: Trek Star
                        Members: Celeste, Johan(sound)

inferatu.outerveil.com/TrekStarFinal.7z

Controls:
                        WASD + Arrow keys
                        H To switch weapons
                        K To go to skill tree
                        ESC to close and save

Battery sign = More damage
                        Speed meter sign = More Speed

4 Enemies
                        3 Weapons PewPew- Normal damage, Freezer - slower but higher damage, toaster faster but lower damage.
                        Completely RNG
                        6 Different Diffuculity levels.
                        Skilltree for creating a better build.

I hope you like it! Video will be up tomorrow!

FIX: M is not for menu, ESC is for menu.

EDIT: You have to copy the link. CLICKING doens't work. Http:// breaks the link so just copy paste.
                        Last edited by CelestialCel; 06-29-2015, 08:00 AM.
                        Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
                        Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
                        Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

Team Name:

List of Team Memebers: John "Jason Wanderer" Ingram

Name of Submission: Shattering Words

Controls: Use the left mouse button to select the desired choice.

Plot Summary:

In Shattering Words, you take on the role of Jason Wakefield, a young man who finds himself at the bottom of a dark pit.
                          As Jason, ascends he is tasked with surviving the dangers of the area and finding a way back to his own world.
                          The twisted environment, however, is not all it seems to be.

Gameplay Summary:

Resembling an classic text-adventure, Shattering Words focuses on the story being told without graphics or audio. As players see the story unfold, they are presented with a choice in various parts of the game; the choices may involve Jason narrowly surviving or dying.

Developer's Notes:

Created in less than 24 hours, the game is rough around the edges. The game, however, does express the message that I was trying to convey and therefore does it's job.
                          I recommend you analyze phrases, environments, and items. In doing so, you will be able to fully understand their meaning and message.
                          Enjoy the game.

Download Link: http://jason-ingram.itch.io/shattered-words

NOTE: The mouse occasionally disappears if you click anything other than a UMG button.

~ John "Jason Wanderer" Ingram
                          Last edited by Jason Wanderer; 06-28-2015, 06:16 PM.
                          Jason's Simple Systems

Enemy AI and Patrol: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...troling-damage

Basic Quest System: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...ystem-part-1-1

Comment

Team Name: Kodi

Game Name: Mine Sweeper

Plot: you are a mine sweeping robot deployed to remove all mines from a soviet combat zone. Try to save the wildlife and disarm all the mines. But always keep an eye out for possible unknown threats!

Download: coming

Comment

Team Name : Dank Development

Team Members: Todd Ward (Toddisdabest) Sam Clayton (imaqtpie)

Name Of Submission: Roll Ball Around And Try Not To Fall (RBAATNTF)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5T...ew?usp=sharing
                              Last edited by Toddisdabest; 07-06-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenome View Post
                                Team Name: There is no team! OMG! Dagnabbit!
                                List of Team Members: Xenome
                                Name of submission: Paile Grau Dott

Download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...leGrauDott.zip

This planetary annihilation spectacle has the following awesome features:

- Camera shakes!
                                - No polish at all!
                                - No optimizations of any kind!
                                - No audio!
                                - No textures!
                                - Really crappy enemy AI!
                                - Terrible balancing!
                                - Only one particle effect, and it's snatched straight from the starter content without any sort of modifications because there simply wasn't time!
                                - And many more flaws, but I can't remember them at the moment!

That aside, been a while since I did a jam, but it was a great learning experience as always. There is no better way of finding out how NOT to engineer a game

Anyways... technically six hours left, but I really want to SLEEP now.

sounds like any top title these days

Comment

Working...
                                X