Clear All

Ah, thanks! That's exactly what it was. I wish it was documented

Comment

No problem!
      Originally posted by Slayemin View Post
      I wish it was documented
      That could be my (or probably any UE4 dev's) signature

Comment

For anyone who's interested, I've implemented a prototype 'Utility Selection' behavior tree node in an engine source fork.
        Thread here.

Comment

Hi, guys
          I´ve got some questions about this twitch episode.

1. I must be totally daft, but I just can´t get the gameplay debug tool to open in PIE :-( . I´ve got a German keyboard setup so this confuses things, but I´ve also tried to change the keyboard binding in the editor. No luck :-( .

2. The "set enemy" function they set up (24:20) doesn´t seem to work as expected. When I simulate the game and examine the perception debug, I have no enemy.

Best regards,
          Michael
          EDIT: I´m using 4.8

Comment

Hi,

well, this is how I´ve finally got it working:

1. I couldn´t get the "apostrophe" key to work in PIE, perhaps because I´m using a German keyboard setup. I altered the keybinding in the baseinput.ini file. Look for "enablegdt" and change the key setting to something else, for example F10.
            2. Forgot to actually connect the "set enemy" to the "new enemy" pin. *sigh*

Best regards,
            Michael

Comment

Originally posted by ForGobbler View Post
              1. I couldn´t get the "apostrophe" key to work in PIE, perhaps because I´m using a German keyboard setup. I altered the keybinding in the baseinput.ini file. Look for "enablegdt" and change the key setting to something else, for example F10.
              Michael, you are my hero for today :-)

I was looking for a solution to this issue for days now ...
              Thanks for sharing this!
              Modular Menu System @ UE4 Marketplace: "Build your UMG Menus in Minutes!"
              Marketplace Page | General Discussion | Support Thread | Preview Video

Comment

Working...
              X