No announcement yet.

MAY #UE4JAM, May 14 - May 17, Theme: RAINING CATS AND DOGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be all over this one! no crappy egg balls this time!

Comment

The LODP is in as well.

Comment

My social calendar is crammed this weekend, so unfortunately I have to sit this one out again

Comment

So, no itch.io this time?

Comment

This is probebly going to be one time I'm not going to be able to participate for the this jam (Probably. I might change my mind.)
            Unreal-Chan v1.2 is ready!
            Link

Twitch:/jvthewanderer Twitter:@JvtheWanderer

Comment

So, I was looking forward to this months jam but mother nature might have other plans for me. Typhoon Dolphin is heading right for Guam which will probably take out our utilities. I'll have nothing to do but to sit, sit, sit, sit.

Comment

I'm going to try and make an entry this time.

My game is going to be called "Infinite Improbability" as Raining Cats and Dogs can mean an unlikely occurrence.

Focus is going to be on basic gameplay involving teleporting / seeing through walls / seeing other dimensions. (With rain of course )

Here is a screenshot of what will be the main menu - Menu Text on the left Title top leftish.
                Last edited by Sw1fty; 05-14-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Any artists want to team up? I got this programming but art takes me a long time.
                  Procedural, modular, on-the-fly animation - iTween For UE4
                  - Actors - Components - UMG - Ease In - Ease Out - Path-constrained Animation - $0

Runtime Datatable
                  -All the fun of DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!

Comment

Think i'm gonna try to make something over the weekend, now will be a good time to try to see if i can figure out Blueprint.

Comment

My mate had an idea for a bullet hell game in which you play an ant in a mech suit protecting the ant hill against rain drops. Started work on Ant Defense Force this morning.

Comment

Skipped 2 game jams on a row, NOT THIS ONE though. Only one question, multiplayer is allowed right?

Comment

Awesome! I think I'm gonna give it a go this weekend if I can carve some time out
                          Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Surprise, surprise, I forgot about that thing called sleep -_- Too much fun with this game jam project That's what power naps are for right?
                            David Hache aka Mortusnyte - Youtube
                            Content Creator
                            -Match-3 Blueprint
                            -Simple Checkpoint System
                            -2D Character Engine - WIP

"Give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!" -Magus, 600 A.D.

Comment

Gamejam progress! I made a system that makes it rain, and detects where edges are to dynamically spawn runoff actors that make rain curtains/volumes. These will serve as obstacles for our protagonist!

Broad Strokes | Jan Kaluza | Marketplace Release: 'Over 9000 Swords' Modular Melee Weapon System
                              Currently not available for freelance work
                              Dev Blog & Tutorials | Twitter

Comment

That looks really cool Kashaar, great idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X