Boston Meetup - April 28th @ 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[USER GROUP] Boston Meetup - April 28th @ 7PM ET

We are starting an Unreal Dev meetup in Boston. The aim of this is to create a supportive community for Unreal Engine developers in the Greater Boston area where we can meet, enjoy each others' company, help each other out, and have some fun.

There will be an inaugural and informal meeting this coming Tuesday, April 28th, 7:00PM local time. We will be joined by Epic Games Community Manager Chance Z. Ivey.

WHERE:
    Jacob Wirth Restaurant
    31 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116 (Map) (Parking)
    (We'll be meeting around the corner inside the restaurant, so feel free to walk on in and say hello!)

Please feel free to RSVP via this thread, bring a friend, and enjoy!
    Last edited by Ivey; 04-25-2015, 09:45 PM.
    Purveyor of Unreal Engine.
    Boston UE4 Meetup
    @smantz0rZ

I'll certainly be there!
    Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

I'll be there. I sent a message to the Boston Indies group as well.
      The Flame in the Flood - travel the river, evade predators, fight the elements.

Comment

I will be there! I'm not a C++ guy but I am working very hard (50+ videos tutorials) to understand blueprints and to make games through blueprints. I like it so far.

I'm also going to share this with the Boston Indies email list to see if anyone else wants to attend.

Thanks!
        Caleb

Doh, didn't see the prior post letting the Boston Indie list know. heh..
        Last edited by part12studios; 04-27-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by part12studios View Post
          I will be there! I'm not a C++ guy but I am working very hard (50+ videos tutorials) to understand blueprints and to make games through blueprints. I like it so far.
          This sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then! Looking forward to seeing you there.
          Boston UE4 Meetup
          @smantz0rZ

Comment

Originally posted by part12studios View Post

I'm also going to share this with the Boston Indies email list to see if anyone else wants to attend.

Thanks!
            Caleb

Doh, didn't see the prior post letting the Boston Indie list know. heh..
            Look forward to seeing ya there!
            Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

I'll be a little late getting there, but I am on my way now. probably there by 7:30 depending on parking.

Thanks,
              Caleb

Comment

Much obliged to those who showed up tonight. We had a terrific time!
                Boston UE4 Meetup
                @smantz0rZ

Comment

Working...
                X