[Twitch] Unreal Engine 4.1 Tour - Apr. 24, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crowl View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and suggestions, everyone. We're working to answer more questions here.

Our next two Twitch livestreams will be:

Thursday, May 1, 2pm ET - UE4 Tools
    Thursday, May 8, 2pm ET - Blueprints!
    *We'll actually have James Golding and Nick Whiting in town for this - a rare and wonderful opportunity.
    Maybe we should allot extra time, or do you think 1.5-2 hours is enough? Let us know what you want!

Will post a new announcement thread for these as well. Aiming to get early feedback here. :-)
    Awesome. You can make it as long as you can afford, but please find a solution for Twitch. It would be nice to select quality for the stream.
    FREE VR Drum Kit Project
    FREE Color LUT Collection
    FREE Physics Driven Spacecraft Project
    FREE GTA Style Vehicle Interaction
    Dynamic DoF(Depth of Field)
    Camera Crossfade

Comment

Great! Will these streams have a Q&A session too? If so, will you post a new thread for questions or should we post them here?
      Join us on IRC! We are on #unrealengine @ freenode.org

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions, everyone. We're working to answer more questions here.

*We'll actually have James Golding and Nick Whiting in town for this - a rare and wonderful opportunity.
        Maybe we should allot extra time, or do you think 1.5-2 hours is enough? Let us know what you want!

Will post a new announcement thread for these as well. Aiming to get early feedback here. :-)
        Man, I could listen to you guys for entire day.
        But I guess someone have to work, unfortunately

I honestly really liked part where Mike described what are you working on now. It would be cool if in on some streams you would guys talk more about your future plans or the status of what are you working. This was honestly very interesting, even if we don't see any of this in coming months, it's good to know what is being cooked.
        https://github.com/iniside/ActionRPGGame - Action RPG Starter kit. Work in Progress. You can use it in whatever way you wish.

Comment

The more the better of course, I for one would watch upto 3-4 hours, as not everything, but some of the information that is being said in these streams, you simply can't find them anywhere else period. Though considering lots of people want to watch these, I would say a 2 hour (maybe 2.5 hour) session will be nice for each one.

BTW which stream is going to have James and Nick? the may 8th one or maybe both?

Comment

YouTube???

Comment

Is there a better option for streaming live than twitch ?? It's horrible, i couldn't watch halve the show and there's no way to even lower the quality to try and improve the loading.

Comment

Originally posted by Ad3ViLl View Post
                Is there a better option for streaming live than twitch ?? It's horrible, i couldn't watch halve the show and there's no way to even lower the quality to try and improve the loading.
                I just saw www.Ustream.tv . It's even free for you guys to try out for 30 days, maybe to test and see if its better than twitch ?? please try guys.

Comment

Working...
                X