Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Jam Kick Off, Video Room Under Construction - Mar. 19, 2015 @ 2PM ET

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [LIVESTREAM] Game Jam Kick Off, Video Room Under Construction - Mar. 19, 2015 @ 2PM ET

    WHAT
    It's gonna be a low production, short Twitch this week, as the video room will be under construction for some nice new additions for upcoming streams and our equipment will be taking a well deserved nap.

    FRET NOT HOWEVER! I'll be kicking the stream live from a laptop in order to announce the theme for the March #ue4jam, marking the start of the event!

    WHEN
    Thursday, Mar. 19th @ 2PM ET - [Countdown]

    WHERE
    www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

    WHO
    Chance Ivey - Community Manager - @iveytron
    Last edited by Ivey; 04-14-2015, 06:30 PM.
    Let's Connect [Twitter]

    #2
    Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    WHAT
    It's gonna be a low production, short Twitch this week, as the video room will be under construction for some nice new additions for upcoming streams and our equipment will be taking a well deserved nap.

    FRET NOT HOWEVER! I'll be kicking the stream live from a laptop in order to announce the theme for the March #ue4jam, marking the start of the event!

    WHEN
    Thursday, Mar. 19th @ 2PM ET - [Countdown]

    WHERE
    www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

    WHO
    Chance Ivey - Community Manager - @iveytron
    Can we have a tour of the office while we're mobile? :P
    KITATUS
    "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
      Can we have a tour of the office while we're mobile? :P
      Yeah, like flying drone disguised as UFO from content examples flying across the office and recording everything!
      SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
      Level design and prototyping for newbies

      Comment


        #4
        Epic actually have camera robots you can control over the Internet and drive around the office, true story!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ambershee View Post
          Epic actually have camera robots you can control over the Internet and drive around the office, true story!
          For serious? Or are we being silly? :P
          KITATUS
          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
            It's gonna be a low production, short Twitch this week, as the video room will be under construction for some nice new additions for upcoming streams and our equipment will be taking a well deserved nap.
            Oh great but now we will have to live with knowing this and wait. At me gray hair

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
              For serious? Or are we being silly? :P
              That's actually completely true. They're called Doubles or something like that. One time, James Golding's head on a stick almost ran me over.

              https://vine.co/v/M93uWpWaHU1
              Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
              Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
                That's actually completely true. They're called Doubles or something like that. One time, James Golding's head on a stick almost ran me over.

                https://vine.co/v/M93uWpWaHU1
                Pahahahha :') Why do they exist?! :P
                KITATUS
                "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

                Comment


                  #9
                  It's to facilitate communication between people in different offices

                  Comment


                    #10
                    omg that vid was great, haha
                    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/CloDel_Studios
                    Site: http://itsgatedgames.com - coming soon

                    Comment


                      #11
                      https://twitter.com/danacowley/statu...78833252700160 - What a stream this'll be!
                      Last edited by KITATUS; 03-19-2015, 12:23 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
                      KITATUS
                      "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
                        Link is broked.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Aetherdyne View Post
                          Link is broked.
                          Oops. All fixed now!
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X