MARCH GAME JAM: Theme: SET IT FREE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
    The thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing all the new people's submissions; I'm really excited to see how people are getting used to Unreal Engine 4 and I'm sure there's going to be so many entries that are going to blow me away!

HOWEVER, I hear that you get a badge as a prize. Being a badge hoarder, I will try my best to win a darn badge!
    I'll think we need another month to get these new people to acclimatize before jumping into jam, but I hope we will see some new people this time!
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
      I'll think we need another month to get these new people to acclimatize before jumping into jam, but I hope we will see some new people this time!
      You hear that new people? zeOrb says you need a month to get used to the engine before entering the Jam! Why not join this month and prove him wrong?
      KITATUS
      "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Cool. First time that I'll have time to participate
        Join us on IRC! We are on #unrealengine @ freenode.org

Comment

I suspect I may find time for this one - a 3d artist who's also interested might be good to hear from

Comment

Ah man! This has me excited; It'll be my one and only Gamejam (I'm usually too busy with running KITATUS / Super Distro) but I think it'll be fun to give it a go.
            KITATUS

Comment

I guess this time the timing is perfect! 19th

-m
              Check my games & tutorials !

Comment

I'm afraid this jam will be the first one I'll have to sit out... too much work on my plate to take a few days off, and to top it off I have a weird tooth thing going on. Boo! Well, next month Good luck everyone! I'm very much looking forward to Allar's stream anyway
                Broad Strokes | Jan Kaluza | Marketplace Release: 'Over 9000 Swords' Modular Melee Weapon System
                Currently available for freelance work
                Dev Blog & Tutorials | Twitter

Comment

Already looking forward to this, have missed the jams since December since I always had something else to do ...

Comment

Haha,....neat theme!

-m
                    Check my games & tutorials !

Comment

I can really dig the theme

Comment

When's the EARLIEST we are allowed to submit by? I just want to throw something small together 8]
                        KITATUS

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
                          When's the EARLIEST we are allowed to submit by? I just want to throw something small together 8]
                          10 mins ago
                          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

About To stream My progress! http://www.twitch.tv/jvthewanderer
                            Unreal-Chan v1.2 is ready!
                            Link

Twitch:/jvthewanderer Twitter:@JvtheWanderer

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
                              10 mins ago
                              Awesome! Give me a couple hours then you'll have WINDOWSNOEDITOR II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO hot off the press then!
                              KITATUS

Comment

From the rules:

Submissions should not feature any trademarks (including logos).
                                What about our own personal trademarks/logos, should we have any? And, to that end, Unreal Engine logos?

Cheers, definitely stoked to crank something out.
                                Last edited by Dark Acre Jack; 03-19-2015, 02:37 PM.
                                Facebook | Steam | The Dark Acre

Comment

Working...
                                X