X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    Totally! You can find out more here: https://developer.leapmotion.com/vr
    That's awesome! We'll have some fun with the leap motion in the coming months, can't wait to get my hands on one of these ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by reok View Post
    Was a great one, thanks Chance and Alex!
    Thanks Reok!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
    Ooo, Ooo. I have two questions!

[QUESTION] As a developer, Wouldn't we be limiting our audience by creating games for Leap Motion? Is there any dedicated marketplace or something similar where people who own a Leap Motion can sell / give away their products to consumers who own Leap Motions?

[QUESTION] I've been interested in Leap Motion for a while but can you basically sum it what makes Leap Motion awesome in a sentence or two? :>

1: Yes, check the leap motion store

2: 80-90% of the time, it puts your hands and 80-90% of your fingers into your computer in 3D with low latency. While it's not perfect, it's fun technology and useful for a lot of things.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Was a great one, thanks Chance and Alex!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ooo, Ooo. I have two questions!

[QUESTION] As a developer, Wouldn't we be limiting our audience by creating games for Leap Motion? Is there any dedicated marketplace or something similar where people who own a Leap Motion can sell / give away their products to consumers who own Leap Motions?

[QUESTION] I've been interested in Leap Motion for a while but can you basically sum it what makes Leap Motion awesome in a sentence or two? :>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    Lol, our twitch moderators are all Epic staff as far as I know. Also, Chance is the one who has admin privileges, so he'd have to explain that
    I was only teasing don't worry I understand why they'd want just Epic staff doing it! I'm sure they get a headache enough when a mod does something accidentally on the forums. If it were on Twitch chat, It'd be a pain to revert any mistakes .etc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
    I'll be watching! But not moderating but Alex hates me and doesn't want to let me moderate the Twitch chat
    Lol, our twitch moderators are all Epic staff as far as I know. Also, Chance is the one who has admin privileges, so he'd have to explain that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll be watching! But not moderating but Alex hates me and doesn't want to let me moderate the Twitch chat

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bigzer View Post
    Hello Chance, I got a question for Kate and Adrian;

I've always wondered if there are any plans to integrate Leap Motion on VR headsets? Is it possible with the current tech?

Thank you

David
    Totally! You can find out more here: https://developer.leapmotion.com/vr

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Chance, I got a question for Kate and Adrian;

I've always wondered if there are any plans to integrate Leap Motion on VR headsets? Is it possible with the current tech?

Thank you

David
    Last edited by bigzer; 03-12-2015, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• [Twitch] Leap Motion and Unreal Engine! - Mar 12th, 2015 @ 2PM

WHAT
    A couple weeks back, we announced the official Leap Motion plugin for Unreal Engine 4, and the Leap team is dialing in to tell us all about it! We're glad to have the integration built into the source and available to you all now. This will be the first time we dial a partner into the stream, so hopefully we dont break anything ::crosses fingers::

We'll also be covering some of the cool things that have happened over the past week and a half while the team was at GDC.

WHEN
    Thursday, Mar. 12th @ 2PM ET - [Countdown]

WHERE
    www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

WHO
    Chance Ivey - Community Manager - @iveytron
    Alexander Paschall - Engine Support - @UnrealAlexander
    Kate & Adrian - Leap Motion (video-conferencing in!)

Feel free to drop your questions about the Leap Motion plugin, the Leap device, or Unreal Engine!

Edit: The YouTube archive is available here!

Last edited by Ivey; 03-16-2015, 10:06 AM.
Working...
X