FEBRUARY GAME JAM: Theme: LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XilenceX View Post
    I want to participate this time as well. All ideas I could think of so far are a) clones of First Person Lover or b) too complicated to make in 72h.
    Well I hope I can come up with something interesting!
    Came up with a decent idea with the wife but darn you I had to Google First Person Lover and now I can't stop playing it...

Comment

New to UE4, did Light Runner last GameJam, I am decent at blueprinting and some other stuff if anyone wants some extra help it would awesome to work for you, can skype, PM if you want to work together

Comment

Originally posted by MathewW View Post
        Came up with a decent idea with the wife but darn you I had to Google First Person Lover and now I can't stop playing it...
        Well lucky you it's quite a short game. The ending is glorious.

Comment

I would like to participate however I suck at art. If anyone needs a Blueprint programmer, please send me a PM

Comment

Going lone ranger this month. See how I manage. After all my practice and hard work this could be amazing. But most likely will end in a sunday night break down hahahahaha
            Wish me luck!
            Last edited by Glzmo; 02-12-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I have a nice idea for battlefield part, hehe, as for love.. Well only thing that comes to my head is ripping out hearts on said battlefield. Will do!
              https://github.com/iniside/ActionRPGGame - Action RPG Starter kit. Work in Progress. You can use it in whatever way you wish.

Comment

Not gonna participate on this because I accidently broke my head with thinking of a good idea for the game Good luck to all others!
                Hobby game developer from Germany Follow me on Twitter!
                Stuff I made:
                Steam Workshop Tutorial/Wiki
                Making a full working translation for your game and change it at runtime

Comment

Me and my daughter are working on this one:

Right now they only shoot chocolates, but we plan on adding hearts and flowers. Time to learn the particle systems.

Comment

Good luck Glzmo! Wish I was free this weekend to jam too :-(

Comment

I will skip this one, busy weekends and actually I feel like I'm stealing from Epic with all these gift codes
                      SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
                      Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Trying something different for my end-of-game-jam streams.

Here is an editable calendar. If there is a time slot you'd like to see your game played at (roughly), add your game to it. I can't make any promises, but I'll try to play them according to the schedule. If you put in a slot that's 15 minutes after a game, and the previous game takes a bit longer, sorry. I still aim to make the point of playing every game to completion within reason.

I would have used Google Calendar but it doesn't support being publicly editable?

Default time zone is GMT-8, or PST.

http://teamup.com/ksa23094423910a3d3/

Comment

That frustration when I started on a game jam entry just to find out my weekend is fully booked. I even got as far as making most of the base C++ classes, now I know I won't be able to finish what I started. Good luck everyone, I'll try to join the battle next game jam.
                          Programmer, Rigger, Animator - Demo Reel 2015 - My RnD / WIP thread - www.dennylindberg.com
                          Worked on: Kitten'd - Guardians of Valor (Android, iOS)

Comment

Bad weekend for a jam indeed. I might have like 5-6 hours total for my project.

So far I could find a couple of hors today and here´s my progress so far.

It is all about love. So I´m working on a twinstick runner. You must keep the cubes together, avoid obstacles, or love distractions that could keep them apart. The longer they are together, the more points (love) they get, but keep them separated too long and their love will fall apart.
                            Level Designer - Programmer

@alejosilos
                            Youtube Channel
                            LinkedIN profile
                            Behance Profile

Comment

Progress:

Idea:
                              1. You pick abilities from ground.
                              2. Hearts chase you over map. They are faster than you.
                              3. If heart is to close it will damage you.
                              4. You must use abilities you have found over map to kill all hearts!
                              No Love for you!
                              https://github.com/iniside/ActionRPGGame - Action RPG Starter kit. Work in Progress. You can use it in whatever way you wish.

Comment

Liking all the screenshots so far

I've almost finished, but have no screenshots other than this render of a chocolate :

Comment

Working...
                                X