Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LIVESTREAM] Inside Unreal: Behind The Scenes of CARGO - A Virtual Theatrical Performance

Click image for larger version  Name:	210225_BehindTheScenesOfCargoAVirtualTheatricalPerformance_Thumbnail.jpg Views:	0 Size:	350.9 KB ID:	1864016

WHAT
    This week we're joined by Niklas Bothe, Kevin Clare, and Mariam Woller from OnPoint Studios. OnPoint Studios fuse motion capture technologies with Unreal Engine to deliver a new generation of theatre. Let's dive into the technology behind CARGO to learn what goes into producing a virtual theatrical performance!

WHEN
    Thursday, February 25 @ 2:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
    Twitch

WHO
    Niklas Bothe - Head of Studio, OnPoint Studios
    Kevin Clare - Facial Animation Supervisor, OnPoint Studios
    Marian Woller - Virtual Production Supervisor, OnPoint Studios
    Victor Brodin - Community Manager - @victor1erp

RESOURCES
    OnPoint Studios
    Last edited by VictorLerp; 02-19-2021, 12:09 PM.

I can't find any info on CARGO, even on the OnPoint Studios website... help?
    Alex Coulombe
    Creative Director
    Agile Lens: Immersive Design
    New York City
    www.agilelens.com

Comment

Hey iBrews,

we're still working on getting the info site up and running! Should be online any day now, thank you for your interest and stay tuned

cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by iBrews View Post
        I can't find any info on CARGO, even on the OnPoint Studios website... help?
        I had to go check out their linkedin page to get a tiny snippet of the teaser.

Comment

Hey all,

here's the link to our small info page: https://onpoint-studios.com/Cargo/
          Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Originally posted by OnPoint Studios View Post
            Hey all,

here's the link to our small info page: https://onpoint-studios.com/Cargo/
            Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
            what skills in traditional theatre would crossover to virtual theatre from a Stage Management perspective?

I’m very excited about what you are doing in this virtual theatre space, looking forward to the live stream tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X