• replied
    I wonder if this will allow me to have less lag

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hell yeah baby...

honestly hyped for the first time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    virtualHC I'm aware and have set the YouTube VOD to "unlisted" until I hear back from YouTube - Not really sure what happened there.

I have seen that bug on Twitch before, but I was able to find the correct link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/661238958

UPDATE: This has been resolved - the YouTube VOD is still the same link and in sync.
    Last edited by VictorLerp; 06-30-2020, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    VictorLerp
    Something strange happened to this recorded stream. The YouTube version was fine yesterday but today the audio is several minutes out of sync.

I tried to watch it on Twitch but it plays the wrong video, it has the correct title but the video is of an Unreal Educator Livestream titled Programming with Unreal Engine.
    Last edited by virtualHC; 06-29-2020, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MrGreatJob You can always watch it immediately after on twitch.tv/unrealengine. It's also available on YouTube a little while after the stream - The video gets embedded in the forum announcement post (like this one) once live, but here's a handy link for yah: https://youtu.be/j5OYgBputvs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am curios about this as well since I am just now knowing about this from the launcher today. Is this stream available anywhere for later viewing? May be I have search for the wrong terms but I haven't found links are article anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    idk whats the heck is happening but it sounds good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this going to be recorded as I am of on an adventure this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by iamisandisnt View Post
    UE4 could empower a generation of independent filmmakers to separate themselves from the conservative stranglehold of the Hollywood financial system.... but ya don't really focus on us

...that is all
    Unreal has opened the doors for all independents. It's up to each individual to do the work and what it takes to succeed. I am super thankful. Unreal is amazing. Look into their education courses, and learn from everywhere and focus on your field and get it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    much wow yes wow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is soo Epic , more plz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UE4 could empower a generation of independent filmmakers to separate themselves from the conservative stranglehold of the Hollywood financial system.... but ya don't really focus on us

...that is all

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow.........

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hell yea Im hyped!
    I love the Events in Fortnite and I my self are curious how you guys are doing all these stuff!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes sir epic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X