No announcement yet.

Blender to Unreal Tools, Part 3 - March 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see progress. Looking forward to a release date.

Comment

Will there be any news soon?

Comment

Hi Epic,
        Its been a couple months now since this last video on the Blender to Unreal Tools, can we get an update on how this is going?

Comment

Update: Release is slated for late summer! We'll have more details and a date as we get closer.

Comment

This plugin, plus UE5 is the reason my studio is switching to UE.

Early access to the plugin would be greatly helpful.

Comment

+1

Yes, it would be nice to get early access.

Comment

Originally posted by VictorLerp View Post
                Update: Release is slated for late summer! We'll have more details and a date as we get closer.
                Thanks i looking forward to this!

Comment

I'm joining the wait party! very excited for this plugin. Huge thanks to the team for working on it

Comment

I've been watching these streams closely, since I'm independently developing Brigge for Meshes, which gets FBX totally out of your pipeline. We've offered it as early access since January, and after months of feedback and fixes it's pretty solid. It doesn't have the animation focus like Epic's addon, but rocks at props, vehicles, hard surface & environment art! Check out our release history to see if it fits your needs.

Comment

Hi, great works ... it is really nice how Epic make bridges for Blender workflow.
                      looking around for anny beta, early access or release to start using this tools

Comment

it will be interesting to see how i will manipulate blender rigify with mixamo rigs and control rig... i really have to put a root bone in mix, half the time they work from blender, and half the time they don't... at least i only have locomotion to figure out to start... anim has come a long ways, but still has a ways to go... but we still have time till ue5 (if it works on my laptop)... good work... till then... stev

Comment

the link is not working. I have both my epic and my github accounts linked and nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooner View Post
                            the link is not working. I have both my epic and my github accounts linked and nothing.
                            look at the top of the 'epic games page on github' and there will be an 'accept invitation' button (something like that) then you will see blender tools... but it seems it is not working in 2.90 for me, it won't install...

Comment

mine doesn't install on 2.90... it works fine in 2.83... i went into init and changed the blender version to 2, 90, 0 but that doesnt seem to help... anyone know what else i have to change in python scripts...

Comment

Working...
                              X