Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ILIAD (Intelligent Layered Imaging Architecture for Drawing) - October 31 - Live from HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the very moment, no, you can't draw on several layers at the same time, but we are really considering the feature, as it could serve other purposes than material edition.

However, you will see during the livestream (around 56' and 1:02'), it is possible however to use a texture several times in materials (of course, it's yours then to make the proper calculations to display the needed result).

To watch the livestream : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDgUe7UGqNo

Comment

Originally posted by Elodie Moog View Post
      At the very moment, no, you can't draw on several layers at the same time, but we are really considering the feature, as it could serve other purposes than material edition.
      I mean, you'd paint one layer at a time. Let's say first would be roughness. I just want to paint in 3D view over the model that shows the material and while I am actually painting gray values for roughness, I actually see roughness on the model, not gray values (if that makes sense).

EDIT: Something like this:

Last edited by motorsep; 11-04-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Oh ! I see. The answer will be unfortunately the same : you cannot paint on the 3D asset directly at the moment, but it is also something we are considering, as it might suit our needs in the future.

Comment

МУЗИКА БАСИ ВІДЕО

Comment

Originally posted by MAKSIM View Post
            Is this a plugin? How to use it? I did not find where to download it.
            Same here, but I think its a plugin

Comment

Originally posted by supermonkeymanC4 View Post

Same here, but I think its a plugin
              Just kidding I don't know LOL

Comment

Yes, it is a plugin and it will be available next month for free (as a beta version) on the Marketplace.

Comment

Hi everyone !

We know, ILIAD is still unavailable on Unreal Engine Marketplace. We submitted it yesterday, but there are still a few things to review. Thank you for your patience. Here is a little teasing of the Marketplace page with ILIAD : https://twitter.com/praxinos/status/...747968/photo/1
                  Stay tuned !

Comment

Working...
                  X