• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Any plans for another film jam?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any estimate on when they'll be announced?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey all, just wanted to give a quick update. The projects are still being reviewed and judged, and we want to announce the winners as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WolfSpinach View Post

Good spot, I hadn't seen that
    Sadly not. No mention of it in the livestream, it was asked about in chat a few times too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by uunx View Post
    The 'year in review' thread has an image of the Unreal Film Jam; https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...9-live-from-hq

Maybe they'll announce the results tomorrow?

If not, can we get a rough estimate when the results are expected? The official rules said people would be notified on or around 5th November.
    Good spot, I hadn't seen that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The 'year in review' thread has an image of the Unreal Film Jam; https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...9-live-from-hq

Maybe they'll announce the results tomorrow?

If not, can we get a rough estimate when the results are expected? The official rules said people would be notified on or around 5th November.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this only likely to be announced next year?

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    We're still judging!

• replied
    Looking forward to seeing the winners! Any news on this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey all, judging is still ongoing and the winners will be announced here!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Raul Passos View Post
    Any news about the contest or was there any cancellation and we were not informed?
    I imagine they'd inform us or still be expected to pay out to the winners. They didn't specify when the results would be out to be fair, maybe they have something planned. EG. post the results along with some new announcement or at some event? Or maybe a problem with the sponsors or something delaying it.

Hopefully we hear something about it soon, at least to let us know it's still going on, or if anyone has been informed as a finalist.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Any news about the contest or was there any cancellation and we were not informed?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess this was more complicated to review than anticipated?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by uunx View Post
    Does anyone know when the results get announced?
    Well, it says on or about November 5 in the official rules. So I guess the results will be soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anyone know when the results get announced?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X