X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anabelafaria View Post
    Hi.
    will there be a youtube playlist or some other way that we could see all the participations of the jam?
    Thanks
    Yes! I was wanting to see all the other stuff! Thats my favorite part about the game jams, playing what others made!
    Also is there going to be an official announcement, like how many entries, judging timelines and stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by beefeastwood View Post

Yes! I was wanting to see all the other stuff! Thats my favorite part about the game jams, playing what others made!
      Also is there going to be an official announcement, like how many entries, judging timelines and stuff like that?
      Hi,
      Hopefully we'll get some news on tomorrow's stream. In the meantime you can search "unreal film jam" in youtube, quite a few show up !
      Last edited by Elyarylith; 10-23-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beefeastwood View Post

Exactly.

Looking forward to see all entries

Yes I searched on youtube, but that doesn't guarantee the search result is showing all of them. An official way would be better. looking forward to hear updates

Comment

Hey all, we're working on putting together a YouTube playlist with all of the qualifying entries. I will update this thread once it's live. Stay tuned!
          Last edited by VictorLerp; 10-25-2019, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Voting is open! “LIKE” your favorite Unreal Film Jam entries in this playlist by November 1 to decide the winner of the Audience Choice award: https://bddy.me/2JtcTQQ

Comment

Thanks for the playlist, pretty good to see what everyone did.. altough i can't find my entry in the playlist.. is this a mistake ? Wasn't it eligible ?

Edit : nevermind it's been added, thank you
              Last edited by Elyarylith; 10-30-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Hi Victor
                Thanks for the playlist. there's some pretty cool entries. Great work from everyone.

I do have a question, wasn't the short film meant to be done within the contest period with the theme that was given? I thought those were the rules, but I can see a few projects that were done before the jam was launched.
                If this is within the rules then it's a bit weird to have projects done in a month besides others that could have taken 6 months if we can submit shorts done before.
                Last edited by anabelafaria; 10-29-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to everyone who put their work in the event, they are very good.
                  I understood from the Unreal Film Jam rules that videos should be submitted from September 4, 2019, but I saw videos from July 2019 and June 2019 on the list. Is this correct? Especially when there is a prize related to the likes of Youtube. I'm punctuating this and if we imagine someone catching a video from 5 years ago, then he would have had a much longer time earning likes and also doing a much more accurate job. When it says "All entries must be submitted during the Contest Period.", I believe this includes the upoload of the YouTube video as well. I am wrong?

Comment

Does anyone know when the results get announced?

Comment

Originally posted by uunx View Post
                      Does anyone know when the results get announced?
                      Well, it says on or about November 5 in the official rules. So I guess the results will be soon.

Comment

I guess this was more complicated to review than anticipated?

Comment

Any news about the contest or was there any cancellation and we were not informed?

Comment

Originally posted by Raul Passos View Post
                            Any news about the contest or was there any cancellation and we were not informed?
                            I imagine they'd inform us or still be expected to pay out to the winners. They didn't specify when the results would be out to be fair, maybe they have something planned. EG. post the results along with some new announcement or at some event? Or maybe a problem with the sponsors or something delaying it.

Hopefully we hear something about it soon, at least to let us know it's still going on, or if anyone has been informed as a finalist.

Comment

Hey all, judging is still ongoing and the winners will be announced here!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the winners! Any news on this?

Comment

• VictorLerp commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  We're still judging!
                              Working...
                              X