Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine Livestream - 2019 Summer #ue4jam results - September 5 - Live from HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LIVESTREAM] Unreal Engine Livestream - 2019 Summer #ue4jam results - September 5 - Live from HQ

Click image for larger version

Name:	Summer#ue4jam_Promo_SM.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	474.0 KB
ID:	1660230

WHAT
    It’s the moment you all have been waiting for — the 2019 Summer #ue4jam results! With over 220 submissions, it’s one of our biggest jams to-date, and featured hyper-challenging levels, limited resources, and even literal counting. Tune in to watch us play the winning titles, share our favorite moments and give away amazing prizes from our generous sponsors!

WHEN
    Thursday, September 5 @ 2:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
    Twitch
    Youtube

WHO
    Daniel Kayser - Marketing Manager - @danielkayser
    Victor Brodin - Community Manager - @victor1erp

a simple and small dream, to win at least the unreal engine sticker).

Comment

Win T-Shirt would be great - but not sure it's in the prizes
      My blog about video game development and game engines (FR + Translation)
      My books about Unreal Engine 4 & Blender Game Engine (FR only)
      Facebook - Twitter - Youtube

Comment

When will the winner receive emails with codes to redeem on the marketplace? I know you said we would have 1 week to reply to the emails but I have yet to receive my mail after hearing my named called as a winner. If mails haven't been sent yet then no worries I just dont wanna miss my chance to redeem.

Comment

Originally posted by Doobachoo View Post
          When will the winner receive emails with codes to redeem on the marketplace? I know you said we would have 1 week to reply to the emails but I have yet to receive my mail after hearing my named called as a winner. If mails haven't been sent yet then no worries I just dont wanna miss my chance to redeem.
          They have not gone out yet, expect them latest by the end of next week. If that doesn't make it to you for some reason, let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorLerp View Post

They have not gone out yet, expect them latest by the end of next week. If that doesn't make it to you for some reason, let us know!
            oh no worries Victor I am not in a rush, I just know it was said we would have 1 week to confirm the prize and I dont want to miss out, if the mails aren't out until the end of the week I wont worry until next week thank you kindly for the reply and the jam in general was a ton of fun. Whoever is getting that beast of a PC is one lucky ******* and I am very jelly for sure

Comment

Working...
            X