• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Awesome!! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Victor, thanks a lot!
    Would be interesting to see more video on that topic in the future (might be full body mocap with Vive trackers?).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been working on a new way for us to share the livestream projects. I hoped to put this project up there before sharing but it's taking a bit logner than planned. For now you can access the project files here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...haring/1665270

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Victor
    Please do not forget about project files to that project. Very interested. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very cool!

Hope it get's uploaded soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ayy this is so cool! *anxiously waiting for the project to appear online*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the help Victor, I am getting really nice results!
    I am developing the setup also using vive tracker for shoulders and spine and everything is working fine.
    I was only wondering if there is a way to recall in the blueprint the unique ID for each tracker, I see in SteamVR Manage Trackers each one has a kind of serial ID.
    For now I am using the device number IDs but everytime I start steamVR it changes and I have to manually find the correct numbers ID for each one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SirJakeWoodward View Post

Did you ever upload the project? I realize this was a while ago but it would be very helpful
    I'm working on a proper channel for project uploads. It's ready but I have to make sure we share our content in a correct manner, and it's taking a little bit of time to get it set up. It'll hopefully be available shortly!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VictorLerp View Post
    I'll clean the project and upload it as soon as I can!
    Did you ever upload the project? I realize this was a while ago but it would be very helpful

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any documentation or tutorials to help me use vive trackers with motion controllers? It only works with motion controllers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To use 4 Controllers, you need 2 receivers(dongles). I used the Steamcontroller's receiver, and updated firmware on it as per these instructions. Follow the steps under "Controller Dongle".

WARNING: The documentation is old and states that the firmware update can brick the device. I would suggest unplugging your HMD.

The simpler way is to use a Vive Tracker. It works out of the box!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VictorLerp View Post

Thanks! A link to the project will be edited into the OP, and I'll post a response as a reply as well. Working on making the project as small as possible!
    Hey Victor, it was great stream, thanks! Can you please provide more details how to flash /or what I need to buy if I have 4 Vive regular controllers? I just need to buy "tracker" for about 100 bucks and it include some dongle (compatible with all extra controllers), or even in that case I will need flash controllers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And I'm still using a Kinect + Brekel. The true underdog XD I'll check it out for sure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SGonzalezUK View Post
    Great and profoundly useful video Victor. Where will you post the the blueprints to?
    Thanks! A link to the project will be edited into the OP, and I'll post a response as a reply as well. Working on making the project as small as possible!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great and profoundly useful video Victor. Where will you post the the blueprints to?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X