Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine Livestream - 2019 Spring #ue4jam results - June 13 - Pre-recorded from HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LIVESTREAM] Unreal Engine Livestream - 2019 Spring #ue4jam results - June 13 - Pre-recorded from HQ

Click image for larger version  Name:	Spring#ue4jam_Promo_03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	463.6 KB ID:	1629718

WHAT
    Teams from all over the world participated in the 2019 Spring #ue4jam: Marketplace takeover. We received over 200 submissions on the theme "The other side of the coin", and invite you to join us and our friends from the Marketplace team for the winner announcements and playthroughs!

You can download and play all of the submissions on Itch.io, and make sure you let others know which ones were your favorites!

WHEN
    Thursday, June 13 @ 2:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
    Twitch
    Youtube

WHO
    Natalia - Marketplace Support Technician
    Jake - Marketplace Analyst
    Amanda Bott - Community Manager - @amandambott
    Victor Brodin - Community Manager - @victor1erp

ARCHIVE
    Last edited by Kalvothe; 06-17-2019, 03:00 PM.

1 - Gamejam need have the Results on Itch.io of all games, since you guys play all and give points the developers needs know his points...

2 - "The theme" guys the way you are judging the theme is like "lol, really exist this word on our theme... so the finalist is that game". Look to all of your themes... and where is the interpretation of the theme? If the theme just need have an asset with the main word of your theme, so i will always do that and not spend time caryng about the theme. Because you give a full phrase " The Other Side of the Coin

"
    and the Theme became just the word "Coin".

Anyway the Jam is very nice, and thanks Quixel to give me some points during the Jam amazing content.

Comment

Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
      and the Theme became just the word "Coin"
      Haha, after watching the live stream I would have to agree. Looks like they really didn't put much thought into how they judged the games... if it has a coin in it... it wins!

Comment

Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
        1 - Gamejam need have the Results on Itch.io of all games, since you guys play all and give points the developers needs know his points...
        Yes, I know there were ~200 games so you can't spend the time to give a review of each one. But even just showing the points you awarded each game gives us losers who didn't get mentioned something to show for it

Comment

Working...
        X