Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine Livestream - Creating Editor Utility Widgets - April 4 - Live from HQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the forum post that was talked about to give feedback and suggestions for the Editor Utility Widgets and editor scripting stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by ConverseFox View Post
      Where's the forum post that was talked about to give feedback and suggestions for the Editor Utility Widgets and editor scripting stuff?
      I'm thinking about starting a thread , so I deleted it , but if you have any suggestions you can drop them here !
      Website [ LINK ]
      Twitter [ LINK ]
      Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Originally posted by Mhousse1247 View Post

I'm thinking about starting a thread , so I deleted it , but if you have any suggestions you can drop them here !
        I was just going to suggest the Procedural Mesh Component's "Create Static Mesh" function be exposed to blueprints so we can convert procedural meshes to static meshes with editor scripting.

Comment

Can we have the link to Nick's example project please

Comment

This system should've been a priority since 4 years ago... Now many of us already learned how to use Slate for that, time investment that could've been put somewhere else
            | Finite State Machine | Savior | USQLite | Object-Pool | Sound-Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Originally posted by Zainab Al-Ansari View Post
              Can we have the link to Nick's example project please
              https://github.com/BlueVoidStudios/EdUtilExamples
              Website [ LINK ]
              Twitter [ LINK ]
              Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Apologies for the delay folks! - Here's the thread for your feedback on the Editor Utility Widgets!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X