Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine Livestream - Animation Blueprint Setup & Walkthrough Part 4 - July 5 - Live from HQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[TWITCH] Unreal Engine Livestream - Animation Blueprint Setup & Walkthrough Part 4 - July 5 - Live from HQ

Click image for larger version  Name:	PromoImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	260.7 KB ID:	1497097

WHAT
    Jay continues his Animation Blueprint Setup & Walkthrough livestream series on animation techniques using the Paragon assets. This week he'll go over additive animations and share some tips and tricks on how to speed up your iteration times.

Watch the previous streams in the series: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

Download the FREE Paragon assets today!

WHEN
    Thursday, July 5th @ 2:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
    Twitch
    Youtube
    Facebook

WHO
    Jay Hosfelt - Lead Animator - @HosFross
    Tim Slager - Community Manager - @Kalvothe
    Amanda Bott - Community Manager - @amandambott

If you have questions for the folks on the livestream, feel free to toss them in the comments below and we'll try to answer them!

ARCHIVE
    Last edited by Amanda.Bott; 07-26-2018, 11:12 AM.

Originally posted by iamjohngalt1975
    dear sweet 8lb 6oz baby jesus please show how to do a turn in place 90 left and right where the upper part of the character uses a 2d aim offset then when it reaches a certain degree it plays the lower turn animation and rotates the capsule to line up with the aim offset
    There is a tutorial on this on youtube. This link will bring you to the first video in the series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GgVUKcGvAY
    I think the video is either 5 or 6. Cheers

Comment

I don´t want it; I NEED IT! :3

Comment

Originally posted by 01joemar View Post
        I don´t want it; I NEED IT! :3
        Wht can you do with them though? Are they even licensed to be able to be used commercially? Im asking because I honestly dont know.

Comment

Hello Amanda, Jay, Tim. I'm loving the Paragon assets. I'm trying to figure things out and I have a question. I can't understand what is the difference between
          "PrimaryMelee_B_Slow" and "PrimaryMelee_B_Slow_MSA".
          What does MSA stand for? This acronym pops up in the namings of Paragon animations and I can't figure it out.
          Last edited by kbrizov; 07-05-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the link, but yeah sadly thats not what I am trying to do either, funny i followed that guys tutorial ages ago glad to see its still of use to others. If you play the game fortnite you will see exactly the turn in place i am referring to. Its kinda like the turn in place in this project https://youtu.be/VN8iabNjuoA?t=114

I have faith he will cover it this time in the stream, me and various others have been pestering him for ages about this, **Fingers Crossed**

Regards
            Hi John, I think they mentioned in the third video of this installment that they will be introducing a BP node to handle turn in place, so perhaps that's why we only got to see the "hack" version here. Prolly have to wait for those nodes to be implemented and then see what they require.

Comment

Originally posted by LabbWrenth View Post

Wht can you do with them though? Are they even licensed to be able to be used commercially? Im asking because I honestly dont know.
              All of the Paragon assets, along with any other free content created and released by Epic on both the marketplace & learn tab of the launcher, can be used freely in any projects commercial or non-commercial. The only limitation is that you are not allowed to export and use them in another game engine, they are for UE4 only.
              Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

dear sweet 8lb 6oz baby jesus please show how to do a turn in place 90 left and right where the upper part of the character uses a 2d aim offset then when it reaches a certain degree it plays the lower turn animation and rotates the capsule to line up with the aim offset

Regards,
                IAmJohnGalt
                What he said!! ^^

Comment

so funny

Comment

Working...
                  X