No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine Livestream - Creating Complex VFX - Oct 12 - Live from Epic HQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have a poke around Alan's blueprints that are used in this demonstration. Would it be possible to make this content available?

Comment

Alan ? Gotta B GUD !!

Comment

Oh, yes w8 4 it!!! Maybe we can see how something like this is done...

Comment

great, i will not miss (y)

Comment

since there hasnt been a proper reply, are you actually going to redo: ?
            that.. sounds redundant.

Comment

When is the live steream i hope i didn't miss it ??

Comment

1. Can you tell us more about Niagara, or at least unveil the curtain a little more?
                2. Can you show an example where you use the 2nd uv of a beam/ribbon/animtrail emitter?
                3. What if you dont want to use a beam-emitter for a similar effect? how would you go about using either meshes or ribbons for this?
                4. what can you do to make beam emitters to not look like the generic beam emitters you see in 99% of use-cases? (to the point where they arent even used in the new UT)
                5. how can I make sure one mesh emitter is always rendered on top of another mesh emitter regardless of their size and shapes? (without falling back to always drawing on top of everything)
                6. what do you consider a good workflow from initial concept to final product, or can you tell us more about the workflow that epic uses. specifically the paragon one since time is extremely limited.

Comment

Is it possible to download sample project?

Comment

I didn't found any link for this

Comment

i too would like to hear more about the Niagara particle editor

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWillacy View Post
                        I'd love to have a poke around Alan's blueprints that are used in this demonstration. Would it be possible to make this content available?
                        He said he'd be happy to share it - he's just got to clean up the project a bit and we'll share it!

Comment

I'm trying to recreate and stack on mesh) https://i.gyazo.com/a8865fa8782a9db8...2f1309ba08.gif

Comment

Always look forward to your videos Williard, and again you did not disappoint!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda.Bott View Post

He said he'd be happy to share it - he's just got to clean up the project a bit and we'll share it!
                              Thanks Amanda, looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X