• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIMPLE 2D PHYSICS CONSTRAINTS

Can't wait to see this in action!

Comment

Awesome!
      I really hope that the Hot Reload improvement is coming soon, so we don't need to re-open the editor all the time...

I can't wait until thursday!

Comment

Off Topic: Water
        1 Any news on the support for out of the box water/ ocean?
        2 Way have Epic totally ignored oceans support out of the box in a next gen engine?
        3 Is this a priorety for you guys?

Please don`t ignore this, i feel the community is not getting heard on this one.
        We get replyes you can do, this and that but no real good exampels like you have for everythiing else.
        Last edited by WCode; 08-12-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I would like to create 3D application (for example GIS) using UE4 and Slate. Can i have UI controls around 3D viewport in my application? If it is possible where should i inject my root UI controls? Can UMG help me in my case?

Comment

I saw the terrain demo at one of the epic dev meetups. This may be a moot point if you happen to release it between now and the stream.

[Question]Are we going to be seeing the gorgeous terrain/hang glider demo ?
            [Question]Has dana or Chance, or any non-developers made anything in UE4 yet? (accountants, anyone completely not related to development at all)

Thanks,
            Kevin
            Last edited by KRushin; 08-13-2014, 04:19 PM.
            Twitter - @TheKRushin

Feel free to ask questions and come learn to be an #UnrealDev

How to report a Bug

Comment

I've been experimenting with UE4 4.4 preview. I'm not sure how to get a widget to communicate with the Level Blueprint so that I can control a Matinee animation. I tried a couple different methods and haven't figured it out. I'm still very new to Blueprints, but not being able to add the widget to the level like a regular blueprint actor has me a bit confused.

Thanks for your help! Great update by the way!

Jason Wilhelm

Comment

Do you have any plans to release Samaritan Demo in the Marketplace? And what about Owen with all assets? In the demo Owen has cool transformation from beard man to stone dude, i definitely "i would buy that for a dollar".

Comment

So stoked for this stream! I am absolutely thrilled about the opportunity to become a Marketplace developer and can't wait to learn more. I hope Unreal devs are itching for some music and SFX!
                  Join Unreal Slackers, the largest Unreal Engine communuty on Discord! → https://unrealslackers.org
                  Have a question? Give me a shout on Twitter → https://twitter.com/heypfist

Comment

We need some new ue4 t-shirts

Comment

One thing I'm curious about with UMG is how it supports the idea of 'focus', or authoring a HUD for use with a controller. I'm not sure based on what I'm seeing so far how I would make a controller navigable main menu, for example.
                      The Flame in the Flood - travel the river, evade predators, fight the elements.

Comment

Originally posted by DaEmpty View Post
                        Oculus provides an integration of the sdk 0.4.1 (not a typo) with direct mode.
                        https://github.com/Oculus-VR/UnrealEngine/tree/4.3

I pretty sure the new integration missed the 4.4 deadline.
                        This was hinted at, but not confirmed. The Oculus folks have mentioned that they are hoping the integration will make it into 4.4 release "Out of the box". Any confirmation? I really only signed up for UE4 for their support of Oculus, and now that the time has come, I've been pretty disappointed that I can't do dev work with it. (yes I can github it, but my time is very limited). I hope they get this out for 4.4, but as you said, my hopes aren't high. Can we get a yes or no from the devs?

Comment

Originally posted by KRushin View Post

1. [Question]Are we going to be seeing the gorgeous terrain/hang glider demo ?
                          2. [Question]Has dana or Chance, or any non-developers made anything in UE4 yet? (accountants, anyone completely not related to development at all)
                          1. + one for this -> the preview picture in the marketplace looks really good and it would be cool to see more of it
                          2. Chance was a beta tester, so I think he already made some stuff with it

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                            1. + one for this -> the preview picture in the marketplace looks really good and it would be cool to see more of it
                            2. Chance was a beta tester, so I think he already made some stuff with it
                            Yeah. I've been working in the engine for quite some time, and have a couple of unpublished projects, so im probably not the best test case for the question
                            Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Hi, dont know if the question was already made but, we will able to use sprite-flipbook in Umg for better animations?

And second question, what about game localisation? How the engine handle the translation, in Umg for exemple.

Comment

Working...
                              X