X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Cook for the Giant (VR)

Cook for the Giant (VR)

This is an initial playable version, the game will be updated one or two times until end of the jam! The game is free until at least five weeks after the jam.
    Download Link: https://vhiterabbit.itch.io/cook-for-the-giant
    This is a VR-only Game!

Team Name: Vhite Rabbit

List of team members:
    Jonathan Hale
    Falk Ridder
    Florian Isikci
    Maximilian Welscher
    Timothy Hale

Submission Name: Cook for the Giant

Pre-jam Content:
    We started off with a project containing C++ code which matches the VR template of the Unreal Engine (picking up objects, the blue hands and the hand poses) as well as some safety system which blends in Vive controller when they get to close to each other or the headse and a haptic feedback effect for picking objects up. All the other assets and code were created during the jam.
    Last edited by Squareys; 07-04-2017, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...2xoX25RcHZIeEU

Team/Solo Dev: Hadar Silverman
    Submission Name: Finding Light
    Content: Most individual art assets from marketplace or modified from marketplace. I mostly focused on programming & scene composition.

[EDIT] I've blogged a little about the dev process here: https://cartrdge.com/sp0rx/finding-light

Requires a pretty beefy computer to run. Mine was only getting around 25fps to achieve the effect i was aiming at.

Theme interpretation: I interpreted the meaning of a “blessing in disguise” to be the act of finding good in bad, redemption in tragedy, or light in darkness. So, my game jam entry is about “Finding Light”.

Controls: WASD + Mouse
    Last edited by paradoc; 07-03-2017, 07:31 PM. Reason: Additional info

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Watch Video Demo here:

Mr Undertaker is a game of you playing as The Undertaker who has to kill the city police (Which seems bad) but they actually are Zombies, so you're actually making the society a favor, Kill and deliver to the graveyard as much as policemen as you can in the short amount of time chosen but be careful because the floor is slippery, You have the ability also to open and close the back door of the Hearse.Have Fun being Mr.Undertaker.

How To Play:
    WASD To Move, Right and Left Mouse Button to Open and Close the Hearse Back door to collect the dead bodies.
    Link to a download of the game: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bvyrjo...heWarriors.zip
    Team name: The Warriors

List of team members: 1, Me (Ue4Hero)
    Name of the submission: MrUndertaker_TheWarriors
    Extra Assets: Zombie PoliceMen is from Mixamo and Buildings from a ue4 template, the building and city assets from EpicGames Template.
    Hearse from:https://www.sharecg.com/v/23717/view...el/Gothic-ride
    The Whole idea is inspired by:
    Last edited by Walid Chekkouri; 07-04-2017, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

This Is my first game Jam so I may be updating the game before the jam ends.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2n0n0ewwmr...Swing.zip?dl=0
    Team name: Team Goanna
    Team member: Goanna (Joe)
    Name of submission: Team_Goanna's_Swing

I did not use any assets made before the jam, I also didn't use any assets made by others except for the content that comes from the third person template (Not the starter content).

The game relates to the theme with it's need to be connected to something (better to under stand if you play the game).

Controls:
    WASD - Forward/left/back/right
    Spacebar - Jump
    Left mouse button - Attach
    H - restart
    Esc - Quit

Leave a comment:

• replied

Another super early entry from me. Heading out of town tomorrow and I'm not sure if my internet will be good enough to upload a full UE4 project, so I spent ~10 hours straight today working on this to get done what I could. It's pretty much done aside from some minor bug fixes and other minor details, and maybe some voice lines that could be added in. If I get the chance to work on this more and get it uploaded while I'm away, I'll update this post & the GameJolt page. If not, oh well...

Link: http://gamejolt.com/games/AotMBatCIMA/265934
    Team name: Connor and the Wigglywams
    Team members: Nate and Connor (with some help from a few friends for some miscellaneous voice lines)
    Name of submission: ConnorandtheWigglywams_AttackoftheMutantBunglesandtheConvenientlyInconvenientBungleInvasion (A mouthful, I know)

I used the Easy Save & Load, Advanced FirstPerson Character, and TaikuMenus 1 packs from the UE4 marketplace in the creation of this project, all of which were heavily edited or re-purposed. The Easy Save & Load pack was used for checkpoints and the end-game achievement. The Advanced FirstPerson Character pack was only used for the interaction/picking up item system, which was heavily edited. The TaikuMenus 1 pack was used for the main menu, using a heavily edited version of the Dark Kitten preset, with the background removed, icons changed, text added, and buttons changed/removed/rearranged.

If you want to see how this game relates to the theme (aside from the monsters helping you after you cure them), make it to the end.

The only required hardware is a mouse with a mouse wheel, and obviously a working computer with Windows..

Controls:
    WASD - Forward/left/back/right
    Spacebar - Jump
    X - Skip dialogue
    Left mouse button - Interact/pick up
    R - Reset (if you get stuck)
    Shift+Esc - Quit

EDIT: 7/3/2017, 11:36 PM - Uploading the fifth and final update for the game. Good luck everyone!
    EDIT 2: 7/3/2017, 11:44 PM - Technical difficulties, it will be uploaded just a few minutes after midnight. I hope that will be okay.
    EDIT 3: 7/4/2017, 12:11 AM - Just tested the game and found out it won't load the levels.. Trying to get this fixed...
    EDIT 4: 7/4/2017, 12:53 AM - Fixed. Uploading now.
    EDIT 5: 7/4/2017, 1:04 AM - Uploaded the final version.
    EDIT 6: 7/4/2017, 1:19 PM - Just kidding. Had to fix a few bugs. Final version is live.
    Last edited by Grimbleton; 07-04-2017, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    did my pm work

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [GAME JAM] Summer #UE4jam Submission Thread!

Summer #UE4jam Submission Thread!

Welcome to the Summer UE4jam Submission thread!

Submit your entry here with the following information:
    • Link to a download of your game
    • Team name
    • List of team members
    • Name of your submission (Please format it with your team's name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
    • Please remember to rename your project to [Team Name]_[Project Name] ex. TheEpicTeam_AwesomeGame
    • I also recommend adding a banner image for your project, it just looks nice. Not a requirement.
    • Include a list of all assets that were created outside of the game jam period. Entries are scored based on what is made during the jam.

After posting here, PM [MENTION=809346]Amanda.Bott[/MENTION]!

Send me the following information:
    • Team Name
    • Project Name
    • Each Team Member's Real Name
    • Each Team Member's Email Address
    • Each Team Member's Mailing Address (Not a P.O. box)
    • Each Team Member's T-Shirt Size

If the address is not in the United States, please also provide:
    Phone number for lost postage reclaim
    Tax or VAT number (if applicable)

This information will not be shared publicly. I need all of that to give you prizes! Make sure you fill out your info thoroughly.
    Last edited by Amanda.Schade; 06-29-2017, 09:41 AM.
Working...
X