No announcement yet.

Training Livestream - Blender to UE4 - May 30 - Live from Epic HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone had this issue when opening the rig and how can you fix the object mode pose to match the armature and in edit mode it's fine. Just downloaded file and looks like this on open.

Comment

Originally posted by psynex View Post
      has anyone had this issue when opening the rig and how can you fix the object mode pose to match the armature and in edit mode it's fine. Just downloaded file and looks like this on open.
      Make sure you Python stuff is running... User Prefs -File -Auto Run Python Scripts... Save User Settings and restart Blender.

Comment

Has anyone in this thread ever managed to go the other way around?

What I mean is, instead of focusing so much on importing a new rig from blender into unreal, how about we just focus on making the unreal skeleton work in blender as is (without bone orientation changes?).
        Meaning, can't we do the same thing that Skeleton Re-targeting does backwards inside Blender via Python?

The only challenge I see is figuring out how to apply the orientation change of one rig to another....

Comment

sorry to be bumping this up but I've been using this blend file a lot and was hoping to get it working on Blender 2.8. The rigify part works however the script throws an error and it doesnt work anymore. has anyone managed to get this working on Blender 2.8?

Comment

Working...
          X