• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yyyyyeeess!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want to participate to so if you want we can work together why not ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Megathirio (3)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

solo team - ONE-MAN-WOLF-PACK

looking forward to exploring some twitch integration

Leave a comment:

• replied

Our team would love to participate, this will be our first jam!
    Team Name: Pentrometric Studios
    Team Members: 4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey folks.

Bob from Intel here again. The Level Up contest is closed for the year, but I we'd still love to see you over at software.intel.com/gamedev.

I'm looking forward to the Livestream, I should be in the Twitch Chat. You can also grab me on Twitter [MENTION=216879]BigBo[/MENTION]bGardner. Looking forward to seeing what you guys put together, the Spring Jam was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great to see the android category is back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is perfect timing....I am just getting some old buddies back together for development. The Jam will be the perfect way to streamline our workflows. Will definitely be getting submission details to you guys soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woo-hoo, just as the Ludum Dare 38 hype dies off, The UE4 Summer Jam is here!

I must say, this was my first Ludum Dare, and I think Ludum Dare does a tremendously better job that the UE4Jam at gathering constructive feedback and visibility for game entries. Does Epic have plans to increase community involvement and feedback for UE4Jam entries, or is it mainly about the swag? I really enjoy what Epic has setup here, but it seems like there's little visibility for submissions unless a fellow developer does a stream or they win a category.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice collection of most free content available:

https://stevelois.wordpress.com/ue4/ue4-resources/
    smore free stuff
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...-suSQxWo7pQoKu

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I offer my modest skills on ue4 , I have some skills on BP , behavior tree , also do pixel art and voxel models and chip tunes 8 bits if its helps . I want to participate on a team. So let me know !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, we're changing based on the feedback that we should go Thursday to Tuesday since that syncs with the livestreams anyway. I always try to reiterate that we're listening and willing to change to make the Unreal experience... unreal... ok I'll show myself out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet extra day, enough time to add more awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome! an extra day!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ayretek View Post

Tuesday - July 6th - Check your Calendar buddy!

according to my Calendar - Tuesday is the 4th & the 6th is on Thursday, but my calendar may be wrong. lol

PS: July 4th is Holiday for us in US too btw. in case you forgot! lol

PSS: the extra days will be great for the Jam too, imo. great idea
    Hey! Yeah, the 6th was a mistake. 4th is a holiday for Americans but the 5 days before are all open times to submit as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X