Spring #ue4jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Our team name is WANG3 Games and we have 2 members.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I feel like the theme of this jam is trying to tell me something about my actual life.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    team name is 88Maxx ,solo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If still possible i would like to join the gamejam. My team name is Ryada and i am just going solo. So only 1 member.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure if anyone else pointed this out yet, but you guys need to update the official rules. For being official, full of errors. For example:

"CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest Period begins on March 30, 2016 at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), and ends on April 3, 2015 at 0:00 AM EST (the “Contest Period”)."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you're in the NYC area, we're currently holding a UE4 Jam Teamup Meetup at Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee Company,
    286 8th Ave., Chelsea, Manhattan until 8pm. Stop by and meet other UE4 Devs to work with!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yop ,o/
    If someone still want to make a team, I'm looking for partners.
    I have an idea of a game and I'm surely going to need few other programmers and artists to do this.
    Contact me : aubertinlu@eisti.eu

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi

our team name is Team Chinatown, i tried to send a subscription for our team but we still do not reaseve a feed back
    Can you confirm me our inscription to the gamjam?
    TY
    Last edited by MangawaNano; 03-30-2017, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Team Name: RΞSPΛWN
    Members: 3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Our team name is Team Chinatown and we have 5 members.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The game should be launched ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey guys
    i am in too. i am a level designer and will be happy to work which new ppl. feel free and see my portfolio too.
    Portfolio

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woohoo, my first game jam as Endless Plumber! This will be my third uejam I've worked on - I think the quarterly cycle will keep things from getting stale - it's hard for me to set aside a long weekend every month for jammin'.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If it's not too late for a one-post scrub to get on the list, I am Cat Butt Games, with a colossal team size of one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My team is Class One Laser Product and we have 2 members. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X