No announcement yet.

Spring #ue4jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, my situation is similar to Squareys', not a big poster here so I can't send PMs yet. Anyways I'd like to join the jam with my brother as a team called Broliai. Looking forward to the theme announcement!

Comment

Our team name is "!Unity" (pronounced "Not Unity") and we have five members. (Can't PM yet; thank you!)

Comment

I'm sorry but you wrote this:
        (The judges will be using a Sumsung Galaxy S7 for the Android Mobile category)
        and I think you misspelled Samsung

Comment

Originally posted by kitBclem View Post
          Our team name is "!Unity" (pronounced "Not Unity") and we have five members. (Can't PM yet; thank you!)
          Originally posted by Andriucha View Post
          Hey, my situation is similar to Squareys', not a big poster here so I can't send PMs yet. Anyways I'd like to join the jam with my brother as a team called Broliai. Looking forward to the theme announcement!
          I've add you're teams and also a note for others to just post in the thread.

Originally posted by Jackiefrost View Post
          I think you misspelled Samsung
          Yup! Good eye!

Thanks for all of the feedback too everyone! I see some people bringing up longer timeframes and I am considering making the next jam start on a Thursday stream and end during a Tuesday stream. How does that sound? A full week for the MegaJam though? I'm always open to comments and ideas.
          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Comment

Anyone still looking for artists? (I know this is a bit of a last moment thing)
              We are two industry artists who can do all types of stuff and are happy to work on VR too! (we have access to Vive and Oculus and a large play area)
              We are two very experienced artists, looking for a programmer with a current established team or - programmer to make a team!
              Some around European timezone would be good, although if anyone outside don't mind doing communication during European daytime sign us up!

You can contact us on Twitter: @beringline and @yakkomike or pop me an email: beringline@gmail.com

Comment

Our team name is Deep Space Games and we have 2 members. (Can't PM yet; thank you!)

Comment

Our team name is {mismatched-bracket] games), with two members.

Comment

Our team name is Blue Screen Games and we have 4 members.

Comment

Hey everyone!

I just saw that this jam was happening tomorrow so it's kind of late notice but if there is anyone still looking for a designer/programmer I'd be happy to team up with them. I'm a C++ developer by day but I tend to work with a mix of C++ and Blueprint in Unreal. I have a Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch for those doing VR projects, but I'm fine with doing a traditional game as well. I've been working on a VR tower defense game slowly in my spare time over the past 6 months or so, so I have some experience there as well. I have VERY limited modeling experience with Blender, so if needed I could contribute in that capacity as well.

This is the first game jam that I will have done, and I'm excited to get going and make something cool. Let me know if you'd like me to join your team, otherwise I'll be working solo for this one.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by spinsawsquad View Post
                        Hey everyone!

I just saw that this jam was happening tomorrow so it's kind of late notice but if there is anyone still looking for a designer/programmer I'd be happy to team up with them. I'm a C++ developer by day but I tend to work with a mix of C++ and Blueprint in Unreal. I have a Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch for those doing VR projects, but I'm fine with doing a traditional game as well. I've been working on a VR tower defense game slowly in my spare time over the past 6 months or so, so I have some experience there as well. I have VERY limited modeling experience with Blender, so if needed I could contribute in that capacity as well.

This is the first game jam that I will have done, and I'm excited to get going and make something cool. Let me know if you'd like me to join your team, otherwise I'll be working solo for this one.

Thanks!
                        Hey, would you like to team up with 2 artists? We're located in Europe and would be interested in working with VR.
                        beringline@gmail.com // skype: beringline

Comment

Originally posted by Bering View Post
                          Hey, would you like to team up with 2 artists? We're located in Europe and would be interested in working with VR.
                          beringline@gmail.com // skype: beringline
                          That would be great! I'll shoot you an email.

Comment

We always followed the jamming of the last year, but this is our first participation

Team Name is Moonware Games and we are 5 members

Everyone Good Luck and a happy jamming weekend
                            Last edited by MoonwareGames; 03-29-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

All ready to roll!

Team Name: Team Taco
                              3 Members.

Comment

First time Game Jam! Time to have some fun!

Team Name: Bluewater Games
                                Members: Our count isn't final. We have atleast 2, but we have 2 unconfirmed to join. So 2-4.

Comment

Working...
                                X