No announcement yet.

Spring #ue4jam!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm a sound designer! Let me know if you are looking for Sounds (and maybe music as well if I get time). Looking to work on some cool stuff.

Here's my reel if ya interested alexbarnhart.com

Comment

I do BP and 3D modeling/animating and sound/music! PM me!

Comment

I'm relatively new but I'm looking for a team! I can do c++ and blueprint gameplay stuff.

Comment

Hey guys,
          We are organizing a Game Jam Spring #ue4jam! here at Cafundó Estúdio in Florianópolis/SC Brazil > http://cafun.do/gamejamcafundo
          Everyone is invited to join us! And please Unreal, if it's possible, help us to share the event

For who wants to know more about our studio, we develop some interactive experiences (Holography, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and etc) > http://cafundoestudio.com.br/
          [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Hmmm I have been waiting forever to join one of the gamejams, I should get some buddies together and join in on the fun!

Comment

team searching

Hi everyone,

I would like to participate to this Jam but this time with a team (always done solo jams until now...)

I can do some basic 3D modelisation / animation (Blender), but I'm better for game design and programmation. I've yet participated to the October Mega Jam (Règlement de Comptes) and to smaller Jams where we had to code games from scratch (C/C++, SDL). You can see few pictures about theses projects here (https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...DQ?usp=sharing).

I'm especially looking for one or more visual artists, musicians, but why not also other game designer / programmer. (I'm totally open to join an existing group )
              I'm a french guy, I'm 100% operational to work with english-speakers but if there are other frenchs it's good

Do not hesitate to PM me!

Comment

Team Searching.

I'd be down to join a team for this.
                I know blueprints and C++.
                Always learning but I know the fundamentals.
                I'm a programmer by trade with 5+ years Unity Experience looking to hone into Unreal Development more seriously.

I've been working in Unreal on and off since 4.9 and have my own VR prototype game called Laser Survival and a multiplayer game built on top of the Shooter Game Project called Hidden Unreal.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/laser-survival-vr
                Last edited by Nonlin; 03-20-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

This will be my third participation, but the first one alone. But let's go. Nothing that some Monster's do not solve.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBarnhart View Post
                    Hey I'm a sound designer! Let me know if you are looking for Sounds (and maybe music as well if I get time). Looking to work on some cool stuff.

Here's my reel if ya interested alexbarnhart.com
                    Alex is dope definitely add him

Comment

Kinda excited to get into my first game jam!

Comment

Hey [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]!

We would love to join in a team of 5 as Vhite Rabbit [sic.]. Since none of us has been active enough on the forums we are not able to send PMs yet

Very very excited for our first UE Jam!

Comment

Solo jamming here The weekend marks the start of my short vacation, so perfect timing for some fun crunch days ! :P

Comment

As someone with a full-time job, I fail to understand why we only get 3 days to work on this? Can't we get a full week?
                            Teams with more people have an advantage over say, a team of two who have to create 3D models, animations, environments, sounds, music from scratch.
                            The last time I entered a game jam, there was so much work that we couldn't find time to design a UI.
                            A full week would allow more breathing room, while simultaneously increasing the quality of submissions greatly and in Donald Trump's words, "What the h** do you have to lose?"
                            I understand game jams are traditionally only a couple of days long, but I implore you to think about it.

Comment

Is anyone lives in MASS, Springfield/Boston area?

Comment

Originally posted by xenlock View Post
                                As someone with a full-time job, I fail to understand why we only get 3 days to work on this? Can't we get a full week?
                                Teams with more people have an advantage over say, a team of two who have to create 3D models, animations, environments, sounds, music from scratch.
                                The last time I entered a game jam, there was so much work that we couldn't find time to design a UI.
                                A full week would allow more breathing room, while simultaneously increasing the quality of submissions greatly and in Donald Trump's words, "What the h** do you have to lose?"
                                I understand game jams are traditionally only a couple of days long, but I implore you to think about it.
                                Nobody realistically can give up a week of their lives four times a year for a game jam. In any case the entries aren't judged on quality as a result of time and manpower available, they're judged based on their relative merits. Do one thing and do it really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X