No announcement yet.

December #ue4jam, Dec. 8th-12th - THEME: SNOWBALL EFFECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If everyone else looking for a last-minute team? I already got a tiny bit set up and I'm currently working (and will be untill 00:00 at least). If someone with a bit of experience in low-poly modelling or landscapes (must not be created inside UE!) that'd be great. I prefer working with BPs, but I could do some 3D stuff too.

Comment

Link to this months spreadsheet(s):

Victor's Twitch playthrough
      Linux...

Comment

Originally posted by psychodox View Post
        Link to this months spreadsheet(s):

Victor's Twitch playthrough
        Thanks for posting that!
        Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
        How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
        Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
          Thanks for posting that!
          woohoo! Of course!
          Linux...

Comment

We posted our project already, but I finally got up a Sketchfab model of our main character and a video, so I'm sharing that here. Had a blast! Wish we could enter these jams more frequently!

I was kind of rushed when I posted the project, because everything seems to go wrong right at the end, doesn't it? So there were a few things I didn't mention. The music and sound effects are royalty free, not our own. We did everything else. The story behind the game is the leshies are rolling snowballs down the mountain toward the village, and the polar bear mage has to prevent the village from being buried in snow by destroying the snowballs with his magic missiles. Once in a while a leshy will come down the mountain, and shooting him will melt the village's snow. There is no victory, only lasting as long as you can.

And here's the download link again.
            David Anderson
            BOILERPLATE STUDIOS
            http://boilerplatestudios.blogspot.com/
            https://twitter.com/DBBoilerplate

Comment

Hi guys, the theme was really inspiring but unfortunately I couldn't make it for the ue4 december jam, exam period. :'(
              Well I just can't find the googledoc document for the submissions, if there even is one (I read that Allar didn't went through the submissions this month, maybe that's why).
              Finally, I'm sorry to dig in a almost week old post and thank you for taking my post into account. =)

Comment

Working...
              X