Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE4 West Cost Dev Tour: San Francisco Meet & Greet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UE4 West Cost Dev Tour: San Francisco Meet & Greet

    If you're in the San Francisco area, we'd love to have you swing by our upcoming casual meet-up at Beatbox!

    Tuesday, July 22, 7:30-10:30pm
    Beatbox
    314 11th Street
    San Francisco, CA 94103

    You are invited to join Epic at Beatbox for an evening of libations, apps, and killer game technology. Bring your demos and questions as we'll be there in force!
    Developers interested in attending the San Francisco meet and greet can RSVP here.

    If you'd like to connect before the event, feel free to sound off below!

    #2
    Excellent! Look forward to meeting more Ue4 Devs!

    Comment


      #3
      I'll be there - I was hoping there'd be another local event!
      Last edited by Havoc; 07-10-2014, 10:21 PM. Reason: me is dumb

      Comment


        #4
        I'll be there, and look forward to meeting other UE4 developers!

        Comment


          #5
          Really excited to meet everyone!

          Comment


            #6
            I am hopeful that I will be able to attend the event. If I wanted to bring a demo in and show it to the crowd, what do I need to bring with me?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Demolition Man View Post
              I am hopeful that I will be able to attend the event. If I wanted to bring a demo in and show it to the crowd, what do I need to bring with me?
              Hello,

              If you could bring your demo on a laptop / tablet we would love to see it!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Paul Oliver View Post
                Hello,

                If you could bring your demo on a laptop / tablet we would love to see it!
                I don't have a laptop that's powerful enough to do Unreal Engine 4 games. What I have is a Desktop rig that I was thinking about bringing. One thing, do you need an internet connection to run Unreal Engine 4?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Demolition Man View Post
                  I don't have a laptop that's powerful enough to do Unreal Engine 4 games. What I have is a Desktop rig that I was thinking about bringing. One thing, do you need an internet connection to run Unreal Engine 4?

                  Unreal does not require an internet connection to run

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I hope to make it to the event.
                    Look forward to meeting the Epic Devs in Person and to thank them for all their help with UE3 (I work on Marvel Heroes, a UE3-powered game). But really, to talk and chat UE4 \^_^/

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Any chance that I could come to the event a little early and setup my computer to do a demo?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'll be there! Excited to see all the demos!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I'll stop by. I can't bring a demo but I'll bring some videos of my project on my phone if I can.

                          Update: Actually, I might not make it due to some other conflicts.

                          Cheers!
                          Last edited by Mercurial Forge; 07-21-2014, 01:30 PM.
                          MERCURIAL FORGE
                          Artist and Programmer
                          Wiki Articles - Twitter - Youtube

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X