No announcement yet.

UE4 West Coast Dev Tour: Orange County Learning Sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you all there! Excited about the c++ lectures!

Comment

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that put this event together. It was very informative and totally awesome! Please have more!
      Matthew Slanchik Game Design and Development
      www.Slanchik.com

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you as well! It was really great and I learned a ton more!

+1 to more of these in the future!!
        My portfolio: www.HughMcCullom.com
        My Company: www.AbyssStudios.com
        Current WIP: Tiki Galore!

Comment

Hey man! Give us a little run down. Sounds cool. What'd you learn?

Comment

Any chance we can get a visit to the Valley of the Sun in Phoenix, Arizona?

Comment

Wanted to say thank you very much to everyone involved with running the event!

I attended all the Blueprint talks with Nick which were invaluable! Also managed to get in one or two coding presentations with Gerke -- all the love for cats and his sense of humor / programming was great!

Comment

Thanks for coming to the DevCon, everyone! We hope you found it useful. For those who couldn't make it, the presentation slides will be released on our blog early next week.
                Gerke Max Preussner | UE4 Programming Consultant

Logo
                Follow me on Github | Goodreads | Linkedin | Pinterest | SlideShare | Twitter.
                Chat with me as gmpreussner on Discord.

Comment

Hey all! The presentations for these talks are now posted to our resourses space on unrealengine.com. Check this thread for all the talks! - https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...coast+dev+tour
                  Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Working...
                  X