No announcement yet.

4.13 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the contact shadow feature is not in this release ... at least officially , right ?

Comment

Originally posted by kamrann View Post
      Stephen, any word on the constraint drive bug I posted above? The answer hub post is here and it's been added to the issue tracker. But it's marked as targeted for 4.14 fix. I can't really understand this. Use of physics motors in code has been fundamentally broken as a result of simple to fix errors introduced in a refactor (there wasn't even any new functionality added). I just want to confirm that you guys are fully aware of this, as to me it's surprising that this would not be something high on the list of things to address in the next hotfix.
      Hi kamrann. I don't have any additional information on this issue, but it was reviewed by our lead framework engineer and the target was set for the 4.14 release.
      Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by issam1975 View Post
        so the contact shadow feature is not in this release ... at least officially , right ?
        Correct. It is still experimental in 4.13. Not fully ready yet.
        Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Hope to see Path Follow plugin updated soon. Heard its been ready over a week just waiting approval in marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
            Correct. It is still experimental in 4.13. Not fully ready yet.
            ok, congrat and thanks for this big release anyway

Comment

Hi guys,
              is there any timeframe for the 4.13 hotfix? Is it scheduled already?
              Would be great to know.
              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cores25 View Post
                Hi guys,
                is there any timeframe for the 4.13 hotfix? Is it scheduled already?
                Would be great to know.
                Thank you.
                Hi cores25,

As with any release, major or hotfix, we don't announce any specific dates for them to be available. It should be coming in the next week or two, though. We'll post an update here in this thread once it is released.
                Tim Hobson | Learning Resources | Epic Games
                UE4 Documentation

Comment

this is really bad problem

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-35627

i hope to see 4.13.1 soon

thanks for making this great and amazing software public !!

Comment

Originally posted by Farshid View Post
                    this is really bad problem

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-35627

i hope to see 4.13.1 soon

thanks for making this great and amazing software public !!
                    I ran into this problem, too. It would be even better if you could set the lightmap coordinate index on import.

Comment

Is this version fully compatible with iOS 10 ? I updated my iOS to 10 and my 4.12 app stopped working.

Comment

I dont if its a bug or a missing feature, but would be nice if we could play a Alembic Geometry Cache Actor Animation in reverse and not loop the animation. Right now, turning the loop off, just work on positive Playback speeds.

Comment

I need you add cross dissolve of audio tracks.
                          In DAW sequencers if you overlap audio tracks you achieve automatic cross dissolve or you can drag heads and tails to create fades.
                          At the moment dragging audio tracks on Sequncer is pretty useless.
                          I haven't control through blueprints, if you stop-play-pause you haven't no feedback. Stopping a Sequncencer track doesn't stop audio.
                          Please make audio tracks handling more powerful.
                          Also I'd like to have drag and drop of audio effects directly on audio tracks, automatically a cue will be created.
                          Audio must be revisited.
                          Timecode on Sequencer doesn't exist at all. I need hh:mm:ss:ff. I need to precisely put my playhead at a certain timecode.
                          I need to strectch in time selected keyframes. Please look at 3ds Max how keyframes are treated.

regards

thanks.

Comment

EDITED: Nevermind, got rid of my problem after verifying engine. Had some corrupted shadder it seemed.
                            Last edited by SaOk; 09-17-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIEM TvGlobo View Post
                              I dont if its a bug or a missing feature, but would be nice if we could play a Alembic Geometry Cache Actor Animation in reverse and not loop the animation. Right now, turning the loop off, just work on positive Playback speeds.
                              definitely bug. ran into this ourselves
                              Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
                              Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
                              Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
                              Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
                              Digital Portfolio

Comment

Any clue when 4.13.1 comes out? other than "soon"?
                                Artstation
                                Join the support channel
                                Gumroad Store

Comment

Working...
                                X