No announcement yet.

4.13 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that UE-36573 is fixed! Thanks Stephen!

Comment

What about UE-36903 ? It basically makes 4.13 unusable for GearVR projects.

Comment

Yikes. Can I regress to 4.13.1 somehow? Some of my materials aren't rendering correctly. Just simple text renders in 3D are dark now. And some dynamic lights are blooming off the charts for some reason.
        Last edited by EchoHeadMatt; 10-26-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EchoHeadMatt View Post
          Yikes. Can I regress to 4.13.1 somehow? Some of my materials aren't rendering correctly. Just simple text renders in 3D are dark now. And some dynamic lights are blooming off the charts for some reason.
          Hi EchoHeadMatt,

If you are experiencing an error with 4.13.2, please post to the bug reports section of the answerhub (link in signature) so we can assist you more in depth.
          Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Looks like the new 4.13.2 broke alot of stuff. Can't use any of the editor menu items like File>Open. Edit or Window. Epic should really worry about getting a stable release going before adding newer versions, now we lose a day or more waiting on Epic to apply another update to fix these issues. Also UMG adding image and trying to chose image source only brings up Save as and no longer shows select image/material dropdown.

EDIT: It appears to be an issue with the newest Windows 10 update. Rolled back to previous Windows 10 build and now Editor is working properly.
            Last edited by LethalLotus; 10-26-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LethalLotus View Post
              Looks like the new 4.13.2 broke alot of stuff. Can't use any of the editor menu items like File>Open. Edit or Window. Epic should really worry about getting a stable release going before adding newer versions, now we lose a day or more waiting on Epic to apply another update to fix these issues. Also UMG adding image and trying to chose image source only brings up Save as and no longer shows select image/material dropdown.

EDIT: It appears to be an issue with the newest Windows 10 update. Rolled back to previous Windows 10 build and now Editor is working properly.
              I have the exact same problem. Unfortunately i can not roll back to a previous Windows Version. Anyone have the same problem and an idea how to fix maybe ?

EDIT: I managed to switch back.
              I can confirm that the latest prerelease build (insider Preview) of Windows 10 (build 14955) breaks almost every thing in UE4. Menu's don't open. Cameraspeed can't changed. (almost every "selectbox" does not work)
              Last edited by DRob; 10-30-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Hi LethalLotus and DRob,

I just wanted to provide an update for you, and anyone else who may have run into this issue with preview versions of Windows 10. We believe we have corrected what was causing the issue with the preview version of Windows 10, and we plan to include the fix in the next version of the Engine.

Tim
                Engine Support Technician

Comment

4.13.2 Is not opening on two Windows 10 machines after some new Windows Updates (4.14 opens fine). Am I alone in this?

Event Viewer says:
                  Faulting application name: UE4Editor.exe, version: 4.13.2.0, time stamp: 0x580e5391
                  Faulting module name: UE4Editor-Core.dll, version: 4.13.2.0, time stamp: 0x580e518c
                  Exception code: 0xc0000005
                  Fault offset: 0x000000000016a2a0
                  Faulting process id: 0x26ac
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01d2401c98305069
                  Faulting application path: R:\Epic Games\4.13\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe
                  Faulting module path: R:\Epic Games\4.13\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Core.dll
                  Report Id: b9f8fb4e-710f-45ef-9210-e7a627ac4688
                  Faulting package full name:
                  Faulting package-relative application ID:
                  and
                  Fault bucket 120607226121, type 4
                  Event Name: APPCRASH
                  Response: Not available
                  Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
                  P1: UE4Editor.exe
                  P2: 4.13.2.0
                  P3: 580e5391
                  P4: UE4Editor-Core.dll
                  P5: 4.13.2.0
                  P6: 580e518c
                  P7: c0000005
                  P8: 000000000016a2a0
                  P9:
                  P10:
                  Dragos Stefan
                  producer + director
                  DSG animation + vfx
                  www.dragosstefan.ro

Comment

Added GoogleVR (Cardboard) support for iOS, updated SDK.
                    How will this work with controllers? This automatically adds support for MFi controlles?

Comment

Working...
                    X