Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest should be this week.

Comment

i just upgraded to Xcode 8 and entire computer locks after my project opens Xcode , my 32 GB memory fills up and my system RUNS out of memory ... i tried empty new project and same thing happens, any one else is having an issue with Xcode 8 ?

Opened a report in answers : https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...tallation.html
      Last edited by pyropace; 09-18-2016, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hello all! I would really appreciate it if you could add the ability to expose the Sub Anim Instance node's "Instance Class" variable as a pin in the next hotfix! Thank you!

Comment

hey guys... been playing with sequencer and i don't know how to fix this, but it would be great if i could...

i have two main characters that i put into one BP... they both have different skeletons and different anim BP's... in gameplay they walk together just fine, no problems there... but when i go to record a sublevel, only the c++, root mesh, has the animation recorded, the other just glides beside it...

now i've gone ahead and just recorded each one individually for now, so i do have a work around... but i was just wondering if i could build a game instance or struct or something in BP to get sequencer to record a gameplay sublevel and capture both anims for both skeletal meshes...

i'm not much of one for asking questions or pointing out things... but my curiosity must be satisfied... is there a way?

thank you Epic for all the hard work, it is muchly appreciated

Comment

landscape is black using layerblend heightblend works fine in 4.12 though

Comment

I hope to use 'Pose Driver animation node' with custom blendshapes, How do i make this? Would you please give me any hint?

Comment

With 4.13, I can't open two skeletal meshes anymore. Previously, if I right-clicked over skeletal mesh and choose "edit", it would open in a new tab if there was already another skeletal mesh open. Now, it shows only one skeletal mesh no matter what.
                Any ideas?
                Last edited by BarisT; 09-20-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Hi there,

any chance that the Oculus SDK 1.8 stuff will be rolled into a 4.13 update?
                  (thinking especially about the new Guardian system) Or too big for quick update maybe.

Cheers
                  Fred
                  Last edited by Fredrum; 09-20-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrum View Post
                    Hi there,

(thinking especially about the new Guardian system) Or too big for quick update maybe.

Cheers
                    Fred
                    I would like to know this too, since without it I can`t access rumble on the touch controllers?

Comment

It may have been reported already, but highlight doesn't work anymore in the mesh editor.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Hi! Is there any information about CL 3110335 in the upcoming update 13.1? Double lighting in Cloth shading model makes it unusable.
                        It's fixed in master branch (Change 3110335 on 2016/09/01 by Brian.Karis
                        Fixed double lighting of clear coat, cloth, and eyes)

Comment

Is someone else having a problem to place meshes/actors on landscape in editor? For me the meshes dont get placed on surface but bellow it. Like the trace would go through the surface and mesh placed where the trace ends.

Issue started already in previous build. Have tryed to look for setting to affect that but no luck yet.

Edit: Nevermind, now I got it. Had disabled generate overlap events.
                          Last edited by SaOk; 09-21-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrum View Post
                            The updated SDK will not be going into 4.13. We expect it to make it into 4.14, which will be releasing later this year.

Originally posted by SE_JonF
                            It may have been reported already, but highlight doesn't work anymore in the mesh editor.
                            This has already been reported and can be tracked here: https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-33414
                            Thanks

Originally posted by Yura_s
                            Is there any information about CL 3110335 in the upcoming update 13.1?
                            No, I have no record of this changelist making it into the release branch.

Cheers
                            Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

when we can see 13.1 ?

my ssd is 128 gb and i installed 12.5 + 13 [ low space ]

importing assets to 12.5 migrating to 13

please release 13.1 so i can delete 12.5

Comment

Our goal is to release the 4.13.1 hotfix this week.

Cheers
                                Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                                X