Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osman mentioned Mesh Decals on Twitter, do you have more details on these? Cheers!
    https://twitter.com/ozmant/status/761278973288513536
    Environment / Level Artist: drewflet.com
    Recent Release: September Game Jam: Climb Fall Repeat

Comment

I was just going to ask the same thing... Any info about Mesh Decals?
      Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
      Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnt11 View Post
        How does the media framework function? I create a source, create a media player, texture for the material, in blueprint open the appropriate source for that media player, play it. I get video but no audio from my video file. Do I have to import the audio as a wav or something still? I hear the audio playing within the media player preview, just not in the game.
        Is media playback or video playback working on the mac yet or not? gmpreussner said he was working on it last week?

Comment

no AR support´╝î like google's tango and microsoft holoens??
          I really want that, please...

Comment

Originally posted by hls333555 View Post
            Thanks for your greate work!
            I see the mobile update:Custom Post-Process material support

How can I enable post-process material effects for mobile?Thanks! [MENTION=9]Stephen Ellis[/MENTION]
            It's a same as on other platforms:
            https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...cessMaterials/

Restrictions are: project needs MobileHDR enabled and only PostProcessInput0 is supported.

Comment

So when do we get the live stream recap on youtube because most of us can't actually watch those things. Mainly because twitch is broken on mobile but hey not your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ddvlost View Post
                It's a same as on other platforms:
                https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...cessMaterials/

Restrictions are: project needs MobileHDR enabled and only PostProcessInput0 is supported.
                Thanks,maybe the outline effect still cannot be turned on mobile right?Since the material requires the scenetexture:CustomDepth node which is still not supported on mobile.So is there an alternative to show that outline effect?Thanks!

Comment

Seems in C++ the Procedural Mesh Component is broken, if you try to add it to an existing class or to create a new Procedural Mesh Component class (both via a C++ or Blueprint project) it fail on compile do a 'FKConvexElem' not defined class, can someone confirm?

EDIT:

Meanwhile i reported as bug on answerhub here.
                  Last edited by ZioYuri78; 08-05-2016, 05:01 AM.
                  Join the Unreal Engine community on Reddit! | Twitter: @ZioYuri78

Comment

Was there anything in the stream related to mesh decals?
                    --------------------------------------------------------
                    [New On Marketplace] Custom Character Creator
                    [Marketplace]Multiplayer Melee Combat System - Animated Crossbow

Comment

Originally posted by order66 View Post
                      Was there anything in the stream related to mesh decals?
                      No but it was mentioned in the Twitch stream thread by Mike Fricker (he forgot to mention it in the stream):

Originally posted by DarkVeil View Post
                      However no worries -- there are quite a few other cool 4.13 features that I didn't even highlight on the stream, such as Mesh Decals! Stay tuned for the full release notes in a few weeks.

--Mike
                      NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
                      Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

Comment

At least from what intuitively expected to happen it seems like the alpha is inverted on the new Draw Material to Render Target blueprint node. I have submitted a bug report with steps for replicating here:

Draw Material To Render Target Node has Inverted Alpha
                        VR R&D @Shopify

Comment

Originally posted by SaviorNT View Post
                          You can do that know fairly easily, just use level streaming / portals.

VR Template, yay!
                          Elaborate? Like, where is the portals of which you speak of?
                          I have an affinity for the infinity.

Comment

Regarding Media Framework, is the desynced audio and requirement to use super short videos still there? If so, these are two things everyone should be focused on. I've been waiting so long to implement my cinematic cutscenes as it is. They are neither low quality nor short.
                            Current Project: Shadow Over Isolation

Comment

Does the VR template allow you to package the project to see it directly with the HTC vive?

Comment

Originally posted by sbnewsom View Post
                                Regarding Media Framework, is the desynced audio and requirement to use super short videos still there? If so, these are two things everyone should be focused on. I've been waiting so long to implement my cinematic cutscenes as it is. They are neither low quality nor short.
                                Is media playback or video playback working on the mac yet or not? gmpreussner said he was working on it last week?

Comment

Working...
                                X