• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Here we go: https://www.unrealengine.com/news/ep...t-develop-2014

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealEngineOfficial View Post
    The four winners will be notified by Wednesday 2nd July and the results will be posted on the UE4 website by Friday 4th July.

Good luck!
    Results???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crafty View Post
    Is this open to the public or invite only? I don't have a game to enter, but I live in Brighton so I might pop in to have a look around if it's open. If not, maybe there will be some stream to watch?
    I think everybody can buy tickets: http://www.developconference.com/Con...stration/3_11/

When you are there make sure to visit me in the networking lounge
    http://www.throwntogether.jshubner.d...op-in-brighton
    Last edited by fighter5347; 07-06-2014, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this open to the public or invite only? I don't have a game to enter, but I live in Brighton so I might pop in to have a look around if it's open. If not, maybe there will be some stream to watch?
    Last edited by Crafty; 07-06-2014, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Results to be posted on the UE4 website by 4th July?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ambershee View Post
    It's one of the biggest developer conferences in the world.

No. This thread is a week old.

Optimism much? You're getting free floor space at a conference (which is costly) and free entry to the event itself...
    It was a joke, Im not even applying. Im working on 3 game's out of 5 planed but only one is even close to showing off an early alpha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh good to hear we'll see something similar in the states. My project isn't yet to a demo state, so I was bummed about missing this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KingBadger3D View Post
    Right, A) Develop in Brighton, Ive never heard of
    It's one of the biggest developer conferences in the world.

B) This thread seems a bit old, have i missed it?
    No. This thread is a week old.

And most importantly of all if i attend will Epic reimburse me my travel costs and hotel in Beeeeeeeer & Food..
    Optimism much? You're getting free floor space at a conference (which is costly) and free entry to the event itself...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Right, A) Develop in Brighton, Ive never heard of B) This thread seems a bit old, have i missed it? And most importantly of all if i attend will Epic reimburse me my travel costs and hotel in Beeeeeeeer & Food..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have also sent you guys an e-mail

For those community members that are interested what my team and I are developing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUe...ature=youtu.be (unfortunately just WIP music, but we will also upload a gameplay trailer after we have made some improvements )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I sent an Email, but my space would primarily be about explaining the concepts of the game since it's in pre-dev. I, sadly, couldn't cover all in the email because of the word limit. Mine is of low chance, but it's a chance none the less!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, I just shipped an email over. My game isn't 100% ready but I did just work on a free, fun to read e-book that I thought could be cool to give out to show just how simple it is to make great games with Blueprints in Unreal Engine 4.

I also mentioned in the email that physical versions are available (I don't make any money from it, I do it for the love!) if you guys 'n gals wanted to go down that route.

I just thought it'd be a cool idea that you could show-off the Engine and be all like "Just look how simple it is to use! *Hands book*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @crowl
    Hi, thank you for your reply.
    I'll pass then, and prepare for next year.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Demolition Man - yes, there will be opportunities such as this one in the US. We're still working that out for future events. Also, good seeing you on the stream yesterday!

@DaveHall17 - as soon as possible, would be great to have something by Monday or Tuesday.

@smallB - would prefer to go with UE4 projects but please feel free to submit if you're sure you can make it to Develop.

@savagebeasty - will keep that in mind, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice, wish I had something more complete to show so I could take up the opportunity, hopefully they'll be more opportunities like this in the future.

Great venue was down there myself last week, I'm still hungover and sunburnt.

One word of warning, don't end the night in a place called Graces, the strippers arn't worth the £20 entry fee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X