Driving Gameplay with Data from Excel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grizfb75 View Post
    Yes I have solved this issue. I actually used blue prints and used a loop functions that parsed each row of the table into a string and then an array was parsed from that string (using a comma as the delimiter).

Does that make sense?

Eric
    Hi Eric !

Thank for the fast reply. Do mind to share some screenshots of how you do it? That would be really helpful. By the Way, from what I can see( correct me if I am wrong here) you are trying to read the data from the data table and print them on screen.So how are you going to collect various stats and write them into data table with blueprint ?

Thank !
    Yan Jie

Comment

Hey Yan,

I'd be happy too but I am on vacation for the next 3-4 weeks (my wedding) so I am not sure if I can get to it before then. If you don't here for me PM in a few weeks and I'll get it done when I get back.

Eric
      ----
      Eric Kruger, DPT, CSCS | @EKrugerDPT | Research Gate Profile
      Doctor of Physical Therapy
      Graduate Student Psychology
      University of New Mexico
      ----

Comment

Originally posted by grizfb75 View Post
        Hey Yan,

I'd be happy too but I am on vacation for the next 3-4 weeks (my wedding) so I am not sure if I can get to it before then. If you don't here for me PM in a few weeks and I'll get it done when I get back.

Eric
        Hi Eric!

I will PM you again.
        Congratulation for your wedding , Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

cheer,
        Yan Jie

Comment

Is there anyway to make changing the .CVS dynamically update in unreal 4?

Comment

Working...
          X