Clear All

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Code:
    Fixed! UE-30085 Loading Screens Play Before PreLoadMap Finishes
    Also, Loading Screens still don't work properly in 4.12 P2
    I too can confirm this still doesn't work properly in P2 either
    Portfolio/Tutorials: http://chadreddick.com

Comment

Ok anybody actually used OSVR 1.4 with the latest preview? Im struggling to enable it, there is nothing OSVR specific in Plugins tab.

Comment

A small bug only, but when you press the Play-button at the toolbar, the button UI stays "active" (orange) even after you finish playing.
        It only goes away when you hover your mouse over the button again, and off from it once more.
        Didnt have this in previous versions.

Comment

Question about High Precision GBuffer Normal Encoding: looking at 4.12 shader code in DeferredShadingCommon.usf it seems that this is actually disabled (notice commented out lines)?
          It's achieved by using a higher precision render target format, so the shader code stays the same. The problem with using a different encoding like the octahedron stuff is that it breaks deferred decal blending which is limited to hardware alpha blending.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielW View Post
            It's achieved by using a higher precision render target format, so the shader code stays the same. The problem with using a different encoding like the octahedron stuff is that it breaks deferred decal blending which is limited to hardware alpha blending.
            Ah, thanks for clarifying that!

Comment

Hi all,

As the 4.12 version is in progress, I would like to know if the recording gameplay feature is able to record any actor generated at runtime, as particle system or static mesh actor spawned by a Blueprint. My first tests seem to be negative but can someone confirm that ? And if this feature does'nt exist, is it planned in the future ?

Thanks for your answers, guys.

hlx

Comment

Can we get that structbugfix soon? I see its in the 4.12 master and i realy want to try it out. It critical :c

Comment

UPDATE!

We have just released Preview 3 for 4.12! Please view the Known Issues List on page 1 of this thread for the updated list of known issues.

Thank you for your continued help in testing the 4.12 build before its official release. As a reminder, the Preview builds are for testing only, and should not be used for the active development of your project.

Cheers!

Fixed in Preview 3 - CL 2970308

Fixed! UE-30343 Project fails to compile after adding child class of AIController (C++)
                  Fixed! UE-30120 Investigate Crash during Garbage Collection in travel mode with InitProperties() optimization
                  Fixed! UE-29351 Crash attempting to PIE in QAGame after deleting BP_QAPawn
                  Fixed! UE-30062 (Regression) BP editor - SCS component tree display is not updated after Undo/Redo of component attachment.
                  Fixed! UE-30253 Cubes do not react to projectiles in Nativized First Person Code Template
                  Fixed! UE-30196 Unable to package a copy of project with Nativize Blueprints enabled
                  Fixed! UE-30235 Mac QAGame fails to package with nativization
                  Fixed! UE-29888 Hot Reloading an up to date project in Xcode causes the build to fail
                  Fixed! UE-30150 Crash undoing the selection of an actor while in Mesh Paint mode.
                  Fixed! UE-28172 Opening asset editor with Ctrl down (including hotkey use) causes editor to act like ctrl still pressed
                  Fixed! UE-30309 Tabbing to a new row in the details panel selects the blank space to the left of the section
                  Fixed! UE-30201 Open a copy of a project, results in illegal characters and incorrect filepath warnings when packaging
                  Fixed! UE-29345 Crash occurs exiting the editor after enabling mesh paint mode and PIEing
                  Fixed! UE-30218 Build Step Async Step Infinite Loop
                  Fixed! UE-30318 Crash on mesh reimport after converting brushes to static mesh
                  Fixed! UE-27087 Crash when pasting MaterialFunctionCall expressions into the material editor between projects
                  Fixed! UE-30186 SplineComponent has issues shipping
                  Fixed! UE-30332 "show collision" console command does not render the collision capsule on character
                  Fixed! UE-30093 Animations created from recorded gameplay are in default pose
                  Fixed! UE-30039 Crash when removing cloth apb's assigned to asset
                  Fixed! UE-30100 Destructible meshes can render incorrectly during PiE with Accurate velocities from Vertex Deformation enabled
                  Fixed! UE-25634 Crash undoing when using component whitelist
                  Fixed! UE-30142 Landscape3 in ContentExamples Landscape crashes when using erosion tool
                  Fixed! UE-30400 Sun Temple Fails to launch on PowerVR SGX540 Tablets
                  Fixed! UE-29569 bReceiveCSMFromDynamicObjects needs a better name, tooltip and to be in a Mobile section
                  Fixed! UE-29807 Major corruption in ProtoStar in Vulkan PC with VULKAN_ENABLE_PIPELINE_CACHE=1
                  Fixed! UE-29557 iOS - Packaged Windows BP Template Crashes on Metal Devices
                  Fixed! UE-30047 Materials that use 5 unique textures do not compile for ES2
                  Fixed! UE-30331 CompressFileToWorkingBuffer may fail due to block size overhead
                  Fixed! UE-30258 Packaging for HTML5 in DebugGame fails BuildSettings not cached
                  Fixed! UE-26057 4.12 regression: UE4Editor-PS4Tracker.dll is always out of date
                  Fixed! UE-30381 Fatal error in GarbageCollection.cpp file when launching ShooterGame on Xbox One.
                  Fixed! UE-26495 Crash opening editor on Linux
                  Fixed! UE-30325 Ads not appearing on full Shipping Distribution Android package of Match3
                  Fixed! UE-30402 Error in Vulkan.Build.cs check in
                  Fixed! UE-30401 Add fallback to third party Windows Vulkan SDK for Android if other options not available
                  Fixed! UE-28862 Xbox One: Cant type in console command
                  Fixed! UE-30383 Disable MRT on A7 devices for GPU particles
                  Fixed! UE-30297 iOS from Mac Quick Launch fails at cook on the fly
                  Fixed! UE-30340 Fix num instances not getting reset after draw indirect calls on PS4
                  Fixed! UE-30130 [CrashReport] Vulkan Preview Crashes When Running Vulkan Preview PIE
                  Fixed! UE-30151 Vulkan UI should be gated by Experimental
                  Fixed! UE-30231 Engine crashes on Android device after being paused for a while
                  Fixed! UE-30271 Fix bsd_signal linking error for NDK11 and android-21
                  Fixed! UE-29263 Flying Pawn renders incorrectly while flying on XboxOne
                  Fixed! UE-30230 Textures aren't getting initialized correctly on PS4
                  Fixed! UE-30222 Remove glMapBufferOES and glUnmapBufferOES link warnings for Android builds
                  Fixed! UE-30277 GitHub 2354 : Fix for Git Source Control not working anymore in 4.12, master
                  Fixed! UE-30190 Adjusting Default Light Settings for Atmospheric Fog causes Crash
                  Fixed! UE-29150 UT EDITOR: CRASH: Crash occurs when launching Editor on MAC
                  Fixed! UE-30121 Experimental GPU defragging is enabled by default for PS4
                  Fixed! UE-29234 Crash when building lighting on Mac with M_EyeRefractive in the scene
                  Fixed! UE-30208 Ensure taking high resolution screenshot
                  Fixed! UE-30223 Skylight reflections not rendering correctly on translucent materials
                  Fixed! UE-30354 CrossCompilerTool does not compile
                  Fixed! UE-29824 Texture group LOD Bias might be applied several time
                  Fixed! UE-30115 Indirect Lighting Transition is delayed one frame.
                  Fixed! UE-29454 M_Water_Drops_Master material failing to compile
                  Fixed! UE-30112 Standalone Game presents with black bar
                  Fixed! UE-30266 In Elemental, the lava drip has parts that appear to be cut off
                  Fixed! UE-30304 In Vehicle Game, the buggy hits collision at the start of the track
                  Fixed! UE-30246 Content Examples Material_Nodes lighting needs to be rebuilt
                  Fixed! UE-30386 Dragging Shot_002 down a row causes the shot not to spawn in MasterSequence
                  Fixed! UE-30367 Crash Auto Saving after using material track
                  Fixed! UE-30360 Crash converting to spawnable when object is missing
                  Fixed! UE-30344 Master sequence settings have no bounds
                  Fixed! UE-29321 Adding a material track sets material to MaterialInstanceDynamic_#
                  Fixed! UE-30404 Modifications to Android OnCreate delegates
                  Fixed! UE-29264 Get Screen Percentage does not return values in -game

REMEMBER: Please report any new bugs you find to the UE4 Answerhub
                  Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 05-10-2016, 02:13 PM.
                  Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Cool! No Gear VR stuff :/

What is AndroidVR ? o.O

Also, is there any way this https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...volume-ui.html can make it into 4.12 ?

Comment

Awesome work Epic! As I see the known issues list getting smaller hopefully an official release is around the corner =)
                      W3 Studios

Comment

Do you have a rough timeframe when we can expect the full version of 4.12?

My project would find the new sequencer very useful and I'm going to be starting some matinee or sequencer scenes soon, just wondering if I should wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsopov View Post

My project would find the new sequencer very useful and I'm going to be starting some matinee or sequencer scenes soon, just wondering if I should wait.
                          from what i've heard, end of april for full release (tentative)... i would wait for sequencer, that should give you some time to set up, and there is a 'twitch' training thingy on april 12 for sequencer... imho

Comment

Originally posted by northstar View Post
                            from what i've heard, end of april for full release (tentative)... i would wait for sequencer, that should give you some time to set up, and there is a 'twitch' training thingy on april 12 for sequencer... imho
                            Ehm you do know that its already May? So end of April is out of question.

Anyway guys any word on Instanced Rendering support for S7 GearVR?

Comment

Originally posted by Imsopov View Post
                              We are currently aiming to release 4.12 around the end of May.

Cheers
                              Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
                                We are currently aiming to release 4.12 around the end of May.

Cheers
                                Please PLEASE take a look at the SteamController stuff and the compile errors. I have to delete the plugin to get the engine to compile. Also can you make the update path between major versions easier (ie. not taking an entire day to merge changes) for source builds.
                                Last edited by Chaoss; 05-10-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X