Originally posted by SinineSiil View Post

New one right above me
    I took care of it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Antidamage View Post

I'm not seeing the other post.
    New one right above me
    Last edited by SinineSiil; 01-04-2018, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol gg. But Why?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Antidamage View Post

Because it was removed today or yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SinineSiil View Post
    Epic removed one account of that spammer but ignored the other almost exactly the same one right below it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic removed one account of that spammer but ignored the other almost exactly the same one right below it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amanda.Bott
    Chance Ivey
    Stephen Ellis

Happy new year Epic!

Its a good year too for malware bots that can post to Official threads with no way to Flag...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^ Malware link in the sig. Why'd you remove the post report button mods?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UPDATE!

We have released a "quick fix" for 4.11.2 for users experiencing compile issues with the recent Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. If you are experiencing this issue, please visit the following thread for a list of "quick fixes", and download the appropriate fix for engine version 4.11.2.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Fix-Solutions

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Ranon View Post
    Since updating to Mac OS X 10.11.5 last night, I often get computer freezes (computer totally unresponsive or spinning beachball with no other possibility than force restarting) when creating new UE4 projects / loading UE4 projects. This has never happened before ... anyone else experiencing that?
    Thanks

EDIT: upon further investigation, it seems that the problem is not related to UE4 (as it seemed, since it manifested the first times using UE4), but is related with macbook pro graphics switching and the 10.11.5 update. Please forget my post, and apologies for distraction.
    Thanks for the info. I've been freezing 3-5 times daily this week on my MacBook Pro. Driving me absolutely insane. I'll try disabling graphics switching.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Getting memory leaks in editor using 4.11.2. Having around 70Gb Project and 32Gb Ram. Mostly load seem to stay around 10Gb, but suddently the computer might just freeze for giant memory leak. Have happened recently while adding meshes to the streaming level with some blueprints open in tab. Else running smooth*, getting 40-60fps unless level is loaded during play. During that FPS drops to 20 for some seconds. I hope it gets smoother is packaged game. Havent mananged to cook the Project without it failing. As strange issue, I get always message that some blueprint require compiling when pressing play. There is mention what these blueprints are and havent managed to find any blueprint waiting for compileing.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stURMcK0r6s

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since updating to Mac OS X 10.11.5 last night, I often get computer freezes (computer totally unresponsive or spinning beachball with no other possibility than force restarting) when creating new UE4 projects / loading UE4 projects. This has never happened before ... anyone else experiencing that?
    Thanks

EDIT: upon further investigation, it seems that the problem is not related to UE4 (as it seemed, since it manifested the first times using UE4), but is related with macbook pro graphics switching and the 10.11.5 update. Please forget my post, and apologies for distraction.
    Last edited by Roberto Ranon; 05-18-2016, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is any one else having problems with Mac and new Metal backend. Material parameter collection is causing instant Material Editor crash. It's also crash when ever we try to build lights. IOS Metal version is also broken.
    I made question for Answer hub. https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...rial-edi.html#

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can epics check this problem? I can not pack project with Plugin inside.

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...dll-locke.html

I attached there a sample project which reproduce error.
    I Use VS Community Edition Update 2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MrMastermindNL View Post
    I now know we do have to. The problem is though, older packaged projects will not work in VR mode anymore after de update. So that makes it a bit difficult for me at the moment, needing to present my demo's on monday. But then I should not have just updated anyway ;-)
    I agree with you, my problem is similar

Leave a comment:

Working...
X