4.11 Released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibarba View Post
    Can't install 4.11.0, getting "Missing System Requirements .Windows 7 Service Pack 1(SP1)(RQ-002)", but I am using windows 10.
    Can any body help?
    Thanks.
    Usually if I am stuck with messages like these, it means your Window need to be updated - download all windows updates will usually solve it.

Comment

Thanks Epic for this fantastic update!

Best Regards

Comment

Great update Epic! Looking forward to playing around with all of these new tools.

Comment

Faster lightmass <3

Comment

Awesome release! <3

Can't wait to get hacking with all the fixed and new features. Thanks Epic!

Comment

now i am pretty sure you are not humans !!!!!!

anyway whoever you are, thanks from heart !

Comment

Splitscreen mode looks pretty messed up in standalone mode but works fine in pie? Coming from 4.9 - 4.11

I also get this error and then it crashes after a short period of time

Assertion failed: AllEnabledTickFunctions.Remove(TickFunction) == 1 [File:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++UE4+Release-4.11\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TickTaskManager.cpp] [Line: 811]

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...lone-mode.html
                Last edited by TheAgent; 03-31-2016, 10:33 PM.
                Bacon Man : An Adventure (UE4)

Comment

After set show mouse cursor true,I can't get the MouseX and MouseY value
                  FengPaul
                  Architecture
                  GD ZCCloud CO.Ltd

Comment

I'm getting an error right on project start, cannot get into the editor at all.

Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) ... Array.h, Line 785
                    Array index out of bounds:5 from an array of size 0

Comment

Originally posted by Burnz View Post
                      I'm getting an error right on project start, cannot get into the editor at all.

Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) ... Array.h, Line 785
                      Array index out of bounds:5 from an array of size 0
                      That is a common coding mistake on your side I believe.

Comment

Can't install 4.11.0, getting "Missing System Requirements .Windows 7 Service Pack 1(SP1)(RQ-002)", but I am using windows 10.
                        Can any body help?
                        Thanks.

Checked all windows 10 updates, it is up to date, so not that causing my issue?
                        Last edited by Alibarba; 04-01-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James2464 View Post
                          That is a common coding mistake on your side I believe.
                          Nah, it launches and cooks fine under 4.10 but not under 4.11 - actually figured out the cause, it was a blueprint with skeletal mesh component. The error came up in some engine code where it iterates through the bones. I simply deleted the BP, reimported the assets and copy+pasted all the blueprint nodes from my 4.10 version.

Comment

The render optimisations and the fps gain sound very attractive.

Do you have, or can you provide, a benchmark scene that runs on older versions and the new 4.11 to put numbers on the performance gain?
                            (render heavy elements like effect, foliage, shadows,...)

Updating a bulky project to the new performance improved 4.11 version is quite risky, time consuming and involves full re-testing.
                            We would like to get a feeling if the performance gain is significant enough for that.

Comment

Zip it up and zip it out, amazing work guys!
                              twitter: @NaveedHIQ

Comment

Is FBX 2016 the official new way to transfer meshes to Unreal 4.11?

Comment

Working...
                                X