This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pyropace View Post
    question, do we have access to unreal jira ?

Thanks
    Nope. It was a feature that was discussed internally at epic, but never heard from that again afterwards.

Cheers,
    Indy
    FinalCamera on Marketplace / Web Demo
    TopDown Toolkit on Marketplace / Web Demo

Comment

I have accumulated info about Turn/LookUp into the one Bug Report - https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...e-411-p-8.html ...

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Khusnutdinov View Post
        I have accumulated info about Turn/LookUp into the one Bug Report - https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...e-411-p-8.html ...
        Nice, thanks for the summary.

I do hope they approve the pull requests (though of course, they could just change the 2 lines themselves), i would really love to get that Engine Contributor badge
        cheers,
        Indy

Comment

Originally posted by indygoof View Post

I do hope they approve the pull requests (though of course, they could just change the 2 lines themselves), i would really love to get that Engine Contributor badge
          cheers,
          Indy
          Why do you want that badge? ))))

Comment

badges for ue4 are so cool

Comment

cheers,
              Indy
              Good luck... <smiles> They are like six months behind on PR's! Even though its just a two line fix.......

teak
              "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
              -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.22 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Blink View Post
                BC7/BC6H Texture compression support is broken. Please fix it for 4.11!
                I was wondering why the BC7 compression looks exactly the same as BC5 :P... Thankfully they fixed it!
                Last edited by SonKim; 03-29-2016, 07:34 PM.
                TOUR of DUTY

Comment

cheers,
                  Indy
                  I have a pull request accepted, and no badge. Where I can get one? )))

Comment

Originally posted by Yata View Post
                    Haha, we should make a new thread about that since this one should actually be reserved for the 4.11 preview

Usually, Epic gives out the Engine Contributor badge when you have something accepted and merged into the code and they are matching the forums user with the registered email address of the forums account and the github account. If you dont have the same mail-address for both, this may be a reason. If you do have the same mail address you could try pm'ing chance about it and see if he can do something.

Cheers,
                    Indy

Comment

Hi guys, i'm having this problem on preview8: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...se-events.html

There will be a fix for this?

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by danielfalci View Post
                        Hi guys, i'm having this problem on preview8: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...se-events.html

There will be a fix for this?

Regards!
                        This bug report is too new for a fix to be included in 4.11.0, but it will be evaluated for a future release.

We are aiming to release 4.11.0 this week.

Cheers
                        Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Yata View Post
                          Hi there! I'll be giving badges out once 4.11 is released officially. It may take a day, but I will make sure you get your badge once 4.11 ships Thanks for submitting your pull request!
                          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
                            This bug report is too new for a fix to be included in 4.11.0, but it will be evaluated for a future release.

We are aiming to release 4.11.0 this week.

Cheers
                            Ok, thats pretty bad though. That means at least that the marketplace items FinalCamera and TopDownToolkit wont be compatible with 4.11, and pretty much games wont work anymore (just thinking of any kind of game that has a mouse cursor shown and needs to get the mouse acceleration).

That hurts a bit, since until that is fixed, i most probably wont get any more sales on my items :/

Thanks for the information though.

Cheers,
                            Indy
                            Last edited by indygoof; 03-30-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

The new feature: "live animation recording from gameplay" - can we get a one sentence description of what this does? Sounds snazzy
                              Dev Blog
                              Twitter: @TheRealSpoonDog
                              150 FREE Blueprint functions for your project

Comment

Crunch time for 4.11 release...end of March was promised Good luck Epic!
                                Website/Portfolio: http://www.VictorBurgosGames.com

Join me on stream: https://www.twitch.tv/BurgosGames for UE4 Game Dev. If you need help, just stop by and ask!

Currently looking for exciting new opportunities! Available for work!
                                https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...ars-experience

Comment

Working...
                                X