Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First problem in Preview Seven, Player Controllers don't take on the rotation of the Player Start when they are spawned in the same way they used to. In my case this has effectively broken my menu system.. Any reason for this change?

Comment

I just noticed that the FPS chracter has substantial artefacts when moving. It was also a bit messy in previous versions, but now its really in-your-face.

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...character.html

Comment

Is this bug UE-26150 FPS Regression on Galaxy S6 in any way related to this: https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=30296 ??

Comment

my little project is going along fine in 4.10.4... maybe it's because i keep things simple and stripped down to bare essentials, and work within the bounds of it's capabilities, don't know... but i would just like to say again that what you are doing here is monumental, i wish i was 40yrs younger to watch how this whole thing plays out...

best of luck to you all...
          northstar

Comment

In 4.11 P7 Oculus VR tracking seems to be broken (on DK2). Camera has a weird drift - when you turn head, it moves in an arc.
            Also it is very low to the ground and ignores eye height or camera placement. Actually I did not found any way to affect VR camera height or initial orientation.
            -----
            www.kurzemnieks.com

Comment

Getting a lot of physics-related crashes in this version. What changed since Preview 6 ?
              Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

now that tessellation is back on,
                anyone else having their Video Driver crashing when enabling tessellation on an asset [extensively] used as foliage on a scene?

basically if I enable tessellation on my tree trunk it makes the Video Driver crash. I also tried to apply the tessellation on a scene with just one tree and when I open the full foliage scene it also crashes.
                Follow me on Twitter!
                Developer of Elium - Prison Escape
                Local Image-Based Lighting for UE4

Comment

Originally posted by KVogler View Post
                  I just noticed that the FPS chracter has substantial artefacts when moving. It was also a bit messy in previous versions, but now its really in-your-face.

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...character.html
                  Im surprised these artefacts caused by motion blur and temporal aa are still there since 4.9...

PP Low, AA Epic.

PP Epic, AA Low.

Both Epic and a still for comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
                    First problem in Preview Seven, Player Controllers don't take on the rotation of the Player Start when they are spawned in the same way they used to. In my case this has effectively broken my menu system.. Any reason for this change?
                    Originally posted by kurzemnieks
                    In 4.11 P7 Oculus VR tracking seems to be broken (on DK2). Camera has a weird drift - when you turn head, it moves in an arc.
                    Also it is very low to the ground and ignores eye height or camera placement. Actually I did not found any way to affect VR camera height or initial orientation.
                    Originally posted by Gwenn
                    Getting a lot of physics-related crashes in this version. What changed since Preview 6 ?
                    Hi all. Thanks for the feedback, but the forums are not an ideal place for investigations into bug reports. Please click the link in my signature to log a report on the UE4 Answerhub so that Epic's Support staff can investigate.

Thanks!
                    Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by _Simian View Post
                      Hi guys, terrific work so far on fixing bugs in this build!

I'm just wondering what work has been done on UE-6451 - The inability to use Set Members in Struct on the member of a struct array?
                      I saw on Trello that it is labelled as a February fix, so I'm wondering if it will finially come to 4.11?
                      Just bumping this a little.

Comment

Originally posted by _Simian View Post
                        I'm just wondering what work has been done on UE-6451
                        UE-6451 has been fixed internally, but the fix is for the future 4.12 release. If you are working with source code, the fix is CL# 2875741 in this GitHub commit. https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...aa3791d20bf7c1

Cheers
                        Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Try to turn off motion blur Set Amount to 0 it will fix it.

Comment

I'm hoping for a mid-march release, hehe :P

Comment

I also, because I would to release my bachelor thesis for a vr company, which ends at the end of march, with 4.11 (instanced rendering).

Comment

They said end of march.
                                Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

Working...
                                X