Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo, we must be getting close to a final release, please!!! =)
    W3 Studios

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
      The official 4.11 Release is currently expected to occur around the end of March.
      Any chance that's a mistake and it should read February? I don't think any release had this long period of preview releases as a late March would indicate for 4.11
      GiM - Games in Motion

Comment

Originally posted by doC View Post
        Any chance that's a mistake and it should read February? I don't think any release had this long period of preview releases as a late March would indicate for 4.11
        I really really hope it's not a mistake and they're going to fix the bugs before releasing. Take a look at the "Known Issues" list.

Actually I'm very happy that Epic is doing much more preview builds than usual.
        Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

Originally posted by Gwenn View Post
          I really really hope it's not a mistake and they're going to fix the bugs before releasing. Take a look at the "Known Issues" list.

Actually I'm very happy that Epic is doing much more preview builds than usual.
          i second this

Comment

With Preview 6 for 4.11 the below is also fixed

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ader-fail.html
            Last edited by Molin; 02-23-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doC View Post
              It is true that this is our longest Preview period yet. There's a few reasons, including being cautious and giving ample time for testing because the 4.11 codebase has some big changes in it over 4.10 (and 4.10 was only copied direct from 4.9, which in turn came from our Main branch code way back in July), and also due to scheduling around GDC and other projects. As others have noted, the longer duration allows for more testing, fixes, and overall stability.

Cheers
              Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm all for stability, was just confused with the unexpected length of the preview releases. Guess we will end up with record breaking preview 10 or so .
                GiM - Games in Motion

Comment

Originally posted by Molin View Post
                  With Preview 6 for 4.11 the below is also fixed

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ader-fail.html
                  Yes, this was UE-26794.

Comment

That happen to me too with character and vegetation but in other games with Temporal AA I see all without blur (or pretty low amount), but in UE4 is pretty bad.
                    @Hevedy
                    Does Epic have pans to enhance Temporal AA for 4.12 ?

Comment

Are we ever going to see retina support for the UI on OS X?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSpud View Post
                        Are we ever going to see retina support for the UI on OS X?
                        It looks like it might be worked on soon! It wen't from being marked as a Wishlist item on the UE4 roadmap to a March/April ticket. So maybe if we are lucky 4.13 might have it?

https://trello.com/c/D0SC1m1e/408-ma...ensity-support

Comment

Epic devs, is this something that can happen in 4.11: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...-viewport.html ?

Comment

4.11 character camera's height no working
                            No matter how high I set the camera's camera.But the result is the same,the camera is on the floor.
                            Do you know why?

Comment

Hi guys, terrific work so far on fixing bugs in this build!

I'm just wondering what work has been done on UE-6451 - The inability to use Set Members in Struct on the member of a struct array?
                              I saw on Trello that it is labelled as a February fix, so I'm wondering if it will finially come to 4.11?

Comment

Is there any chance of seeing a fix for this : https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...-flashing.html

Or even a statement / comment from the devs? It's been in limbo since June 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X