X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair - Intersecting Braids in the mesh.

I'm getting a hair model ready for 4.11

Can you guys tell me if intersecting braids in the mesh will cause problem? Look carefully, parts of one braid will intersect with the mesh of the other braids.

Is this okay? Am I going to be forced to make a depth map to remedy this?

Should I go in there and separate the braids from colliding with each other?

Comment

Hi, I am really hoping UE-27010 can be addressed in 4.11 We are waiting to get our alpha out for testing http://www.cdfstarfighter.com and we really need the main menu not to crash before we can start testing.

We would really appreciate it if UE-27010 can be fixed in 4.11
      My Marketplace Items

My Website

My Unreal Games

Comment

My 4.101 crashes if i copy a material function from one to another.... also if you import to differently.. err.. i mean if you change the import directory and delete the old directory, after loading the project later the deleted directory's return... empty.

Comment

Hey guys a question, Why doesnot the UE Editor support Split screen in Mac osx el captain ? mean i want to split my screen ( xcode one half and editor other half ) but the UE editor doesnot support split view on mac. any plan on adding this quick change ?

Comment

Hi, Will bug UE-20355 (text render component not updating it's text) be fixed for 4.11 ?

It's a minor annoyance and you can circumvent it by renaming, but that gets tired fast, it's these small things you know... probably small to fix too :-)

Comment

Am I the only one finding translucent decals looking wrong as of 4.11?

Has something changed options-wise that I need to tweak to get those materials looking how they were before?

Comment

ETA on 4.11?

Comment

instant complete crash when trying to use the color picker from vectro3 in the material editor window, made smaller so i could poll a color in the main viewport.

Comment

Is there any known bug with trace channel in 4.11P5? They seem to be completely messed up here, I set one to block but instead another channel is blocked and the one that should be blocked is ignored...
                    Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                    Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Any particular reason ImageWrapper was moved from Developer/ to Runtime/ in preview 5 (was still in Developer in preview 4)?
                      Breaks being able to just compile the same source from 4.9-10 for 4.11, since you have to change all your includes to read #include "Runtime/ImageWrapper/Public/Interfaces/IImageWrapper.h" for example.
                      Last edited by turfster; 02-19-2016, 02:42 AM.
                      Creator of

and also

Comment

Come on you beauty 4.11 so close I can feel it

Comment

It seems something with the camera refactor doesn't work as expected on gearVR

Comment

Is there a new version of raycast distance field shadows for pointlights?

Id like pointlights that raycast field shadows in realtime without building anything. Is there any way to fake it maybe?

Comment

Can someone explain what the Stereo Layers VR update is about?

Comment

UE-25994 Tilemap using Masked Lit Sprite Material not Rendering in Standalone mode
                                I notice this in the issue list of preview 5, I have not experienced this in my project using preview 4, is this new?

Comment

Working...
                                X