Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Play Services don't work properly because of bug in ValidateGooglePlay() in UEDeployAndroid.cs file.

It always validate fail and show string: "WARNING: GooglePlay Games App ID is invalid!" even if App ID is properly provided.
    Most likely it occurs only if I provided long Google Play App ID and this method:

Code:
    int.TryParse(AppID, out Value)
    exceeded int32 range.

EDIT: fix!

Change int.TryParse() to Int64.TryParse()

Last edited by gameDNA studio; 01-15-2016, 07:07 PM.
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post
      Google Play Services don't work properly because of bug in ValidateGooglePlay() in UEDeployAndroid.cs file.

It always validate fail and show string: "WARNING: GooglePlay Games App ID is invalid!" even if App ID is properly provided.
      Most likely it occurs only if I provided long Google Play App ID and this method:

Code:
      int.TryParse(AppID, out Value)
      exceeded int32 range.

EDIT: fix!

Change int.TryParse() to Int64.TryParse()

Thank you. You are correct, it was rejecting larger app ids. I have applied the fix for 4.11: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...24af99a3def1bd

Comment

When I click "Generate Visual Studio project files" it generates VS2013 files not VS2015.
        Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

UE-25057 Text variable types in BP Structure cause crashes
          I just noticed that using a "Material Instance" type also causes the editor to crash....

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post
            When I click "Generate Visual Studio project files" it generates VS2013 files not VS2015.
            I noticed the same thing.

A workaround is to use the bat file to generate and ultimately build the editor with VS2015. Then start the editor itself and via its open project menu the project. Next, from the File menu you choose "Refresh Visual Studio Project" and that generates the VS2015 project for your project as well.

edit: project, project, project, I think I missed a project in there lol.

But yeah, having a more differentiated way of choosing what should be generated on a uproject level would be a nice feature addition.
            Last edited by rubenst; 01-15-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

hey guys i have this

decal material and for some reason it looks like

after moved to 4.11.p2
              how do i remove black ?

Comment

ok so far 2x bugs

1. OSX build doesnt load the editor

2. Particles dont display in the blueprint editor

Comment

hi there,
                  If isn't a secret , DX12 will be fully integrated in this release 4.11 or we will wait until 4.12
                  Thank
                  Last edited by ChrisTm; 01-16-2016, 10:22 AM.

Comment

My previous comment is confirmed and AMD Crimson do not work for UE so anyone with shuttering should install old 15.7.1

I wonder why AMD is not fixed this as very critical hotfix.

Correct me if i am wrong but this might be UE-24826 ?
                    tox.chat - Skype alternative
                    blender.org - 3D suite

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbz View Post
                      2. Particles dont display in the blueprint editor
                      Is the Realtime viewport on?

Comment

Im getting problems with exponential height fog. Works in a water river material.. but rest of the scene has no fog at all... with 4.11....

Comment

Originally posted by kurylo3d View Post
                          Im getting problems with exponential height fog. Works in a water river material.. but rest of the scene has no fog at all... with 4.11....
                          This is a known issue with the current Preview 1 and 2 release. A fix was submitted that I tested yesterday (Fri) where it has been resolved. This should be pushed out with the next preview release.
                          Tim Hobson | Learning Resources | Epic Games
                          UE4 Documentation

Comment

What is a PreCullTrianglesVolume? I see it as something added in 4.11.

Comment

Adding variables to a new struct bp, crash, seems randomly but frequent.
                              pd: excuse my english.

lfw/paid modeling, painting, texturing.

Comment

When i converted my project to 4.11, something weird happened. Im guessing every material that samples a texture as linear color... has instead been turned to just "color" which causes me errors. I have to go back to all of them and manually switch it all back to linear color.

Comment

Working...
                                X