X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aweeesome news!

Comment

Are the analytics plugins Apsalar & Flurry now supported on Android in 4.11? Or is this planned at all?

Many thanks in advance for the info
      Headgear - VR/AR solutions

Mobile VR Game: We Come In Peace... Oculus GearVR | Google Play Daydream | Pico Goblin

Comment

no trace of UE-23366
        please, I cannot work if the editor crashes whenever I close PIE or any BP with components!
        Follow me on Twitter!
        Developer of Elium - Prison Escape

Comment

Originally posted by Chosker View Post
          no trace of UE-23366
          please, I cannot work if the editor crashes whenever I close PIE or any BP with components!
          Hi Chosker,

UE-23366 has been fixed and has been marked for 4.11. Please bear in mind that preview builds are meant to show what is coming within the full build, however the do not encompass all fixes that will be available in the final product and are not intended for active development.
          Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Still nothing on UE-23368? It's been months now, since the 4.10 preview.

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
              Fixed! UE-24857 Re-implement plugin changes in 4.11
              I've been working a lot on Plugins for UE4 dev teams recently; I need more info about this please; where can I check fix details? GitHub?
              Does this fix means we don't need to close UEditor anymore to reload plugin compiled code??
              Same. Would love to hear more about what this means.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
                Hi Chosker,

UE-23366 has been fixed and has been marked for 4.11. Please bear in mind that preview builds are meant to show what is coming within the full build, however the do not encompass all fixes that will be available in the final product and are not intended for active development.
                ok, good to know

could you please quickly check if this fix is from a re-opening of the issue? just to double check because UE-23366 was marked as fixed by 4.10.1 but in my case it wasn't fixed.
                I wouldn't want to wait to 4.11 only to see the fix didn't make it
                Follow me on Twitter!
                Developer of Elium - Prison Escape

Comment

Originally posted by DamirH View Post
                  Still nothing on UE-23368? It's been months now, since the 4.10 preview.
                  Hi DamirH,

UE-23368 is still under assessment by the development staff. Unfortunately, I do not have a timeframe of when a fix will be implemented. As I mentioned with Chosker, preview builds do not encompass the full list of fixes and/or features that a full release has. It would be best to wait until the full release notes to know what is being addressed within a release build.

Edit from Stephen Ellis: I have reached out to our developers to try to get some traction on this.
                  Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 01-12-2016, 02:11 PM.
                  Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
                  How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

UE-24810 Fog still does not work for me
                    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
                    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by Chosker View Post
                      could you please quickly check if this fix is from a re-opening of the issue? just to double check because UE-23366 was marked as fixed by 4.10.1 but in my case it wasn't fixed.
                      I wouldn't want to wait to 4.11 only to see the fix didn't make it
                      Hey Chosker. Do you already have an Answerhub post where we were investigating this for you? If so, please link it; and if not can you please make a new one? I'm concerned that you may have a similar but different issue than what we've logged in UE-23366, and I don't want to neglect what you're experiencing. I've looked into UE-23366 and the fix for that issue has definitely already made its way into the 4.11 Preview that you're testing.

Thanks
                      Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
                        UE-24810 Fog still does not work for me
                        Hi zeOrb,

With this one a fix was submitted but it doesn't seemed to have resolved the issue. This one is still under investigation.

Apologies for any confusion this is causing.

Tim

Stephen Ellis edit: I have removed this item from the fixed list.
                        Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 01-12-2016, 04:20 PM.
                        Tim Hobson | Learning Resources | Epic Games
                        UE4 Documentation
                        Wiki Troubleshooting Guides: Lighting | Swarm Agent | Destructibles |

Comment

wow 4.11 is the best version, keep it up epic games

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
                            Fixed! UE-24773 Enabling Tessellation on Materials in 4.11 causes geometry to Disappear
                            Visible, but not tessellating.

EDIT: user Kettun already reported it in AnswerHub -> UE-25334
                            Last edited by joe.real; 01-12-2016, 11:03 PM.

Comment

yay my reported bug got fixed! <3 <3 <3
                              Zombie slaying, Monster hunting, PVP
                              http://fight-or-flight.webflow.io/

Comment

When will we see multi-touch support for Windows based touch pc devices?

Comment

Working...
                                X